have you ever got into a cab, reached your destination...

maxibonbon

Done this a few times.The driver chases you in his car.Then if he dont get you, phones up all the other cabbies to come and help him get you.So really theres not a lot of places to hide on a Saturday night/Sunday morning, if thousands of cabbie cunts are looking out for you.

Done this a few times.The driver chases you in his car.Then if he dont get you, phones up all the other cabbies to come and help him get you.So really theres not a lot of places to hide on a Saturday night/Sunday morning, if thousands of cabbie cunts are looking out for you.
Ive never done it but this is what happened to my palsBARE taxi drivers hunting them down and when they found them they jumped outta their cars and chased them with big koshes (weapons)Ive thot about it and i know the perfect place but i usually call taxis from ppls houses and they would just go back to the place i called the taxi from and demand the money thereIt would work with a hackney but...i aint tried it.

Lol, the i ust be then only one that waited till i was older an in the heal wearin days to ditch cabs, The first time we were gonnu but didnt coz my bredrins a bit of a goody goody an said "Im not going to be part o9f you guys anticts, I'll pay" that was great coz noone of us had a penny an wernt planin on givin the cabbie tish. The second time we were comin from hammersmith to victoria we tole him to go round the bk of the estate by the time we all ducked out the car one person got left an was like "sorry bout that boss, dont think they had n e money but all i got is a fiver." he drove round to the front of the estate but by that time we were all upstairs makin tea. Poor guy, needs to put jets on his crep nex time, lol