FAO Computer People AGAIN

Supernova

When i turn it on...it takes around 10 minutes to load up completely...first the background comes up and about 5 miunutes later the icons deicde to come up with the start bar,in the tray i can see it connecting to the internet...but it just says connnecting and doesnt finsih connnecting "aquiring netork address" has been on there ht elast 30 minutescan anyone tell me whats wrongI have a feelign it could be because of my 192 degrees processor

downloadspybot search and destroyspyware doctorad awaredo a scan and you'll be sweet
Maybe....I ran all 3 of those programs aswell and they never found it.....malware sticks itself deep in the registry and keeps f*ckin up ur pc in the background....i lost a hard drive to it...thats why i'd just be safe and format then start from scratch....if you have anything you want to keep just save it to the external...Sorted...

downloadspybot search and destroyspyware doctorad awaredo a scan and you'll be sweet
I used spybot search and destroy, ad aware, AVG andZone alarm and i still managed 2 get a virus.
Even though the software do have a use. But half of the time its just like anything else.They're still work in progress. Not one software is PERFECT.I run my PC with no Firewall bar my Hardware one or an Antivirus. Yet I'm kool. Been kool for years now biggrin.gif*touch wood* Watch how I get hacked now I just said that. :D