Working is L.O.N.G.

Paul

HATE IT. I only work in a call centre on Tuesdays and Fridays 4-9 and Saturdays 10-6 but its f*cking HORRIBLE. Time drags like a mutherf*cker and I find myself looking at my watch every 15 minutes. I was told by somebody that wherever you work, time will drag. I f*cking HATE it when im doing tedious things and time is going slow. As soon as I get 2 rent payments paid, im leaving. Also, the day before work, you can't think of anything BUT having to go to work the day after. biggrin.gif:D :D

Thats why i stay at home, its not about making some other f*cker rich whilst treating urself like a slave for peanuts. I will one day win the lottery to pay of my debts.
you are gonna be waiting for a long time. Do you look up to this guy? actor_keith.jpgeven if you work for peanuts, at least it boosts your cv if you are young. Then you can move on to another job etc.

Thats why i stay at home, its not about making some other f*cker rich whilst treating urself like a slave for peanuts. I will one day win the lottery to pay of my debts.
you are gonna be waiting for a long time. Do you look up to this guy? actor_keith.jpgeven if you work for peanuts, at least it boosts your cv if you are young. Then you can move on to another job etc.
That's the layer cake son

One Im Female.Two again i dont want to abuse my self for ã150 i would rather wait for the perfect job.
how u gonna get the perfect job without no experience of having a job
a question every unemployed person should ask themself

One Im Female.Two again i dont want to abuse my self for ã150 i would rather wait for the perfect job.
Guess what.....the perfect job don't come to you unless you work for it....Ur gonna be on benefits for the rest of your life....smokin mayfair and gettin wokked out by yardies innit....i can see u 4 babyfathers down the line....and stretch out....Ur pissed

Guess what.....the perfect job don't come to you unless you work for it....Ur gonna be on benefits for the rest of your life....smokin mayfair and gettin wokked out by yardies innit....i can see u 4 babyfathers down the line....and stretch out....Ur pissed
Just because this runs down your family tree it doesnt run down mine. Whats wrong with waiting for a job that suits me, i know you have to start at the bottom and work your way up but i still havent found the career i want to persue so my mind wouldnt be in it thus proberly quitting after a few days.

Just because this runs down your family tree it doesnt run down mine. Whats wrong with waiting for a job that suits me, i know you have to start at the bottom and work your way up but i still havent found the career i want to persue so my mind wouldnt be in it thus proberly quitting after a few days.
It actually doesn't run down my family tree.....Only person in my family on benefits is my brother...and his benefits are due to disabilities not laziness....still...Ur plain lazy - Good day!!!Anyway just one little word of advice no sending....The longer you leave it the harder you will find it to get a job.....it's worth doing something part time just so you can have it on your CV. otherwise you will look like a wastecadet when you go into your interview and say i haven't been working because i was looking for the perfect job...If someone said that to me in an interview i would cut it short and ball out NEXT!!!My babymothers like you.....she keeps having babies when it seems like she has no excuse not to work...WASTEBRAIN!!!