This stupid bitch on the news with the ring

Christopher Daniels

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1271734,00.htmlWhy don't they just dun the whole argument and stop everyone wearing jewelery in school like they are supposed to? I have to sit through d*ckheads on my TV talking about religious expression and f*cking human rights. Too many white middle class teachers shook to tel the sikhs to take their bangles off and now there's a bag of ignorant white people on my TV complaining about not being allowed to wear rings in school. Someone should jack her for it.

Allow trying to force kids to stop them wearing jewelry.Come like some Nazi rules.
Yea right..It makes me laugh how everyone is trying to change this country and it's policys in order to suit others then back in there home countries nothing is changed for the english/catholic/christian or done to make us feel accepted.If you wanna wear your sh*t so bad go to your own country and go school there.This is England man.. White people are shook..If I was running this country I'd tell certain people where to go if they had a problem.Mugs

Allow trying to force kids to stop them wearing jewelry.Come like some Nazi rules.
Yea right..It makes me laugh how everyone is trying to change this country and it's policys in order to suit others then back in there home countries nothing is changed for the english/catholic/christian or done to make us feel accepted.If you wanna wear your sh*t so bad go to your own country and go school there.This is England man.. White people are shook..If I was running this country I'd tell certain people where to go if they had a problem.Mugs
getting way off the pointif the ring she was wearing was an actual catholic ring, then she has the right to complainbut it wasnt

getting way off the pointif the ring she was wearing was an actual catholic ring, then she has the right to complainbut it wasnt
How is it off point?I'm only saying what certain MPs are scared to say.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1271734,00.htmlWhy don't they just dun the whole argument and stop everyone wearing jewelery in school like they are supposed to? I have to sit through d*ckheads on my TV talking about religious expression and f*cking human rights. Too many white middle class teachers shook to tel the sikhs to take their bangles off and now there's a bag of ignorant white people on my TV complaining about not being allowed to wear rings in school. Someone should jack her for it.
init, ppl need to get over themselves, i bet she aint no virgin anyway

I couldn't give a f*ck if it a deeper religious ting. The problem in this instance is the school who are too much pussys to deal with the situation properly. Jewelery is banned. So ban all jewelery. then I wouldn't have to see this neeky slag on my TV moaning about how if Sikhs can break the rules so can she. That's d*ckhead logic.