Shes Making a habit Of IT Now

PopT

i was talking to my girl on the phone and she talks over me i dont do nothing i just go silent and listenbut when i tlk over her an she hears something she dont like she hangs up the phonei told her not to do it its rude an she keeps doing itshes taking me for a donut the last month non stop her favourite line is"You no what im Gone" lock off

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she dosent respect u iv done it 2 people i dont respect if u keep callin her back after she does it then more fool u
yeahh, this is true...i was gettin takin for a mug lately by sum girl, and i was always tryin 2 say saoory or talk 2 her and sort it out...but now ill just allow it, leave it and not talk 2 her, then shell call me up and start apolagisin and that..so she knows not too f*ck about now..u shud try it, just dont fone her back and leave it, even if it takes till the next day for her 2 apolagise..it will eat away at u in the meantime till she duz apolagise, but dont let that get too you BUT if she doesnt apolagise, then u know she didnt care anyway and shes any waste girl

have to agree with kurious, there's no respect thereyou need to stoop to her level and do the same to her or the equivalent, just to show her how it feelsbut by this time (if it's been going on for long) she might think she's nang and just keep doing it and/or show no reaction if you do it back to her

i was talking to my girl on the phone and she talks over me i dont do nothing i just go silent and listenbut when i tlk over her an she hears something she dont like she hangs up the phonei told her not to do it its rude an she keeps doing itshes taking me for a donut the last month non stop her favourite line is"You no what im Gone" lock off
i wouldn't have that, not for 15 seconds!!!!you're getting taken for the door mat at bluewater shopping centre!!!, shes taking you for any mug!!

Don't try and f*cking do the male pride thing...its stupid why don't u fucking meet up with her and talk to her about it?
so ud rather be taken for a doormat by a girl than have her learn her lesson and over time stop doin it?
If i liked her i would not act childish and just sort it properly.Shes hanging up the phone on him...dropping down to her levels makes him an idiot. If he brings her back to his yard and talks to her about it on a level without immaturity, then he is not getting door matted he is being a man and dealing with it.

Don't try and f*cking do the male pride thing...its stupid why don't u fucking meet up with her and talk to her about it?
so ud rather be taken for a doormat by a girl than have her learn her lesson and over time stop doin it?
If i liked her i would not act childish and just sort it properly.Shes hanging up the phone on him...dropping down to her levels makes him an idiot. If he brings her back to his yard and talks to her about it on a level without immaturity, then he is not getting door matted he is being a man and dealing with it.
nahh, that wouldnt work in this situation IMO, cuz the girl seems very immature from what shes doin, so if u take her aside and have a talk with her tryin 2 sort it out, shes just gonna laff it off, boy u or ignore everythin ur sayinif its an imature girl, u just gta fite fire with fire innit, which means just ignore her till she apolagises, cuz it will teacher her a lesson easier that way IF she is immature(Not sayin ur girls immature, but she does seem it)

Guest Durrty Boi
f*cking hell I wouldn't speak to her again until she apologised. Never had this problem though I like nice girly girls.
they can get quite annoyin thoughespecially the ones who cant seem to shut upall about the ones who are girly but not toooooooooo girly, jus in between middle n girly

nahh, that wouldnt work in this situation IMO, cuz the girl seems very immature from what shes doin, so if u take her aside and have a talk with her tryin 2 sort it out, shes just gonna laff it off, boy u or ignore everythin ur sayinif its an imature girl, u just gta fite fire with fire innit, which means just ignore her till she apolagises, cuz it will teacher her a lesson easier that way IF she is immature(Not sayin ur girls immature, but she does seem it)
Hmm true stories...I dunno never been with an immature girl