Shes Making a habit Of IT Now

PopT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cud write ten paragraphs about this...but basically u only take sh*t wen u aint happy in ure own life...u proved that by sayin u dnt work u dnt buy her stuff etc so why is she with you...u dnt rate urself and it rubs off onto ure chick and this is the main reason she takes u for a mug....if u want to be with her then end it for this reason or put the relationship on hold so she knows ure not gon take bullshit...its the only way she will see the light...if u dnt wanna be with her then end it anyway cos she is takin u for all sorts of play things at the moment and that cant be good for ure ego...its a bad look wen u hav to come on vip2 to get the e-opinion but i feel ure pain cos i been there...chin up tho...forward movement from here on K-dot.1

i was talking to my girl on the phone and she talks over me i dont do nothing i just go silent and listenbut when i tlk over her an she hears something she dont like she hangs up the phonei told her not to do it its rude an she keeps doing itshes taking me for a donut the last month non stop her favourite line is"You no what im Gone" lock off
Puuure Disrespect