The Representation of Charley by Big Brother

Doug

The other nyt on big brother livei saw all the girls apart from the twins gang up on charley in sum argument about fagseven tho charley won the argument, she was clearly ganged up on by certian individuals....however big brother didnt show this on there 9:00 main showinstead they decided to show Charley putting on make-up in the mirror and shouting loudly...in my opinion they are trying to represent charley as a bad person"IF CHARLEY IS THAT BAD AND ANNOYING, HOW COMES NOBODY HAS NOMINATED HER BY NOW???"

BB is fixed anywayi was watching it live the other day, and charley was chattin bout her auditioningso she was chattin n dat and just as she started saying"yeah they was telling me to make expressions like this in my video and..." it got cut of. bait

The other nyt on big brother livei saw all the girls apart from the twins gang up on charley in sum argument about fagseven tho charley won the argument, she was clearly ganged up on by certian individuals....however big brother didnt show this on there 9:00 main showinstead they decided to show Charley putting on make-up in the mirror and shouting loudly...in my opinion they are trying to represent charley as a bad person"IF CHARLEY IS THAT BAD AND ANNOYING, HOW COMES NOBODY HAS NOMINATED HER BY NOW???"
cause they are scared to nominate her incase they are called racists or get beaten up by her.