THIS IS WRONG NOW

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know for a fact that if this was a black kid every black person would have a "find george" picture in your avatars and on there myspace profile and be none stop blaming white people saying they aint getting enough coverage.Whatever you think of the parents thats down to you but stuck in all this is a little girl, who cares if she is white, black or purple.. fine say the parents deserve it, say they are milking it BUT in all this a poor little girl is missing, she did not ask for this to happen to her regardless.Some of you people on here have no hearts, sure people go missing everyday and others might not get the coverage they would like in finding there little one HOWEVER the Mccans done everything they could, you think the newspapers are run by white people? if so you are thick.. the black race never surprises me. Even in times like this they will still stoop as low to moan about skin colour.. you know what? f*ck your sh*t skin colour who cares, maybe you have issues with yourselves being that colour? are you embarised to be the skin colour you are or something? why do you have to go on about being black 24/7 it kind of makes people hate you kno wha i mean? you should try being more supportive for the poor little girl and stop moaning about your own selves and maybe people would'nt see you as so bad.Find maddie and find every other child in this world missing.
when was this a race issue? what u ah gwan wid?

It ain't really about the child.Of course she should be found as with every other missing child.Them parents were just plain stupid. How can someone justify leaving an unsupervised child ALONE in ANOTHER COUNTRY? That's straight up neglect.People should press charges against them, but instead they are making money off it. Anyhow this was somebody else it'll be a different story.

We all know for a fact that if this was a black kid every black person would have a "find george" picture in your avatars and on there myspace profile and be none stop blaming white people saying they aint getting enough coverage.Whatever you think of the parents thats down to you but stuck in all this is a little girl, who cares if she is white, black or purple.. fine say the parents deserve it, say they are milking it BUT in all this a poor little girl is missing, she did not ask for this to happen to her regardless.Some of you people on here have no hearts, sure people go missing everyday and others might not get the coverage they would like in finding there little one HOWEVER the Mccans done everything they could, you think the newspapers are run by white people? if so you are thick.. the black race never surprises me. Even in times like this they will still stoop as low to moan about skin colour.. you know what? f*ck your sh*t skin colour who cares, maybe you have issues with yourselves being that colour? are you embarised to be the skin colour you are or something? why do you have to go on about being black 24/7 it kind of makes people hate you kno wha i mean? you should try being more supportive for the poor little girl and stop moaning about your own selves and maybe people would'nt see you as so bad.Find maddie and find every other child in this world missing.
im from a place wer thers only tugs so i sit with quiet patience and just recognise that in media and sum peoples minds a rich western childs life has more value than one from another part of the world,but it doesnt necesarily to me.im sad for the girl but the parents negligence got this situation,they shud be watchin ther other kids insted of goin on tours to be honest sozall the stuff u said about sh*t skin colour etc and hating all black people cos of wat one mite say is one of the many reasons yr a aircadet

have you seen the picture of where they was sitting?they was on holiday ffs, the little one was left asleep in her roomwhere they was sitting they could see there room its not like they went into town to unwind.Everyone blames the parents.. try blaming the sick f*ck that ENTERED the room Illeagally and TOOK the little child.

Its Ashman, what do u expect?

i thought on a topic liek this, he would come on the level

Well it seems to be an undercover race issue, I thought i'd bring it out into the open.All I heave heard is people complaining "If it was an ethnic they would'nt get the same coverage" and people saying "the parents fault" etc etcwe all know deep down it is a race issue cause only ones I see to be complaining and not praying are the black community.WE ALL KNOW FOR FACTS if it was little george there would'nt be the harsh comments.

I am not "Ashman" for the 10th million time.

Well it seems to be an undercover race issue, I thought i'd bring it out into the open.All I heave heard is people complaining "If it was an ethnic they would'nt get the same coverage" and people saying "the parents fault" etc etcwe all know deep down it is a race issue cause only ones I see to be complaining and not praying are the black community.WE ALL KNOW FOR FACTS if it was little george there would'nt be the harsh comments.
sean, dont take a few peoples comments for the 'black community' i thought u were bigger than that still

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN
WHEN WAS THIS BOUT RACE U MUGU JUS WROTE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH OF BULLSHITGO DIE

i beleive if it was a black professional couple from this country they wud have got the same initial coveragewether the parents wud act the same after is down to them
They blame themselves enough as it is already, it's the only thing they can do in a way to take there minds away from blaming eachother.. they are keeping busy.Laying in bed feeling sorry for yourself dosent make anyones life better expecially not your own.Let them have some hope without people complaining about it, I'm sure when she gave birth to maddie she did'nt intend for years later her daughter be taken...do you understand how it must be eating them inside just NOT KNOWING if she is alive or dead or what? If maddie died and they knew I'm sure they would be more at rest.So they wanna let some ballons off, last time I checked it was "THE SUN NEWSPAPER" and other media doing all that bollox, probably to get there own headlines.

Not tryna sound ignorant.But I think they are going OTT with this.. This aint the first child abduction case we have ever witnessed is it?just yesterday I was walking through lakeside I saw too wannabe wag looking gurls having the gurls picture on their shirt saying 'We care for u'(Something along thos lines) and some phone number at the back. Bait attention seeking movements.Their is some woman with a 306 on my road and the as the gurls picture stock on her back door side-glass and a number as well. I bet u their is no relations as wellOther day The news compared it to the death of Diana as well..People need to chillax. I know the family is going thru alot, I really hope they find peace.. But people need o stop milking some limelight off this ting.

sean, dont take a few peoples comments for the 'black community' i thought u were bigger than that still
1. My name aint sean2. I am bigger to see what is going on around me and point out undercover sly digs.

And if anyone thinks back they did not even do the press conference straight away, it's not like they begged the media.. the media see a story and followed them and come up with all the tee shirts and ballons etc etc..

Also to say, Blaming every black person was wrong of me to do so I send out my most sincire appologies to anyone that took offence.I just hate it when people complain about touchy subjects like this in a harsh mannorism and expecially when I have not seen a white person complain.

You need to open your eyes and ears theres more than several people in the media of white race that have complained about the McCann's.
Well I am usually good at observation, it's probably my best skill.Funny as you say they have complained but yet still promote it? maybe they are a scapegoat for others to say what they like.

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN
You need to open your eyes and ears theres more than several people in the media of white race that have complained about the McCann's.
Well I am usually good at observation, it's probably my best skill.Funny as you say they have complained but yet still promote it? maybe they are a scapegoat for others to say what they like.
THIS WASTEMAN HAS HIJACKED MY TOPIC AND STARTED CHATTING sh*t IN ITREMOVE YOURSELF NOW

The McCanns are smart. Very Smart.They know the media report on a story and within some time the media stop reporting on it. They know that if they keep up the media coverage all around the world there is more chance of finding their daughter so they never let it stop.