THIS IS WRONG NOW

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bedroom Bully

A lot of points have been made over this issue (White, middle class family, media circus, european tour, kids left alone etc).No-one, however, has mentioned that the kids were left alone on the ground floor of a hotel which had both creche and babysitting services, both of which I have no doubt the McCanns could afford on their big doctor salaries.But even MORE than this, they seem to criticise the portuguese police seemingly on a weekly basis when, according to portuguese law, it is highly ILLEGAL to leave ANY child in a property unnatended if they are under the AGE OF 5.They did it with not one, but three of their kids.What I want to know is, why haven't the McCanns been arrested yet on grounds of negligence?

A lot of points have been made over this issue (White, middle class family, media circus, european tour, kids left alone etc).No-one, however, has mentioned that the kids were left alone on the ground floor of a hotel which had both creche and babysitting services, both of which I have no doubt the McCanns could afford on their big doctor salaries.But even MORE than this, they seem to criticise the portuguese police seemingly on a weekly basis when, according to portuguese law, it is highly ILLEGAL to leave ANY child in a property unnatended if they are under the AGE OF 5.They did it with not one, but three of their kids.What I want to know is, why haven't the McCanns been arrested yet on grounds of negligence?
SPOT ON

Also to say, Blaming every black person was wrong of me to do so I send out my most sincire appologies to anyone that took offence.I just hate it when people complain about touchy subjects like this in a harsh mannorism and expecially when I have not seen a white person complain.
its more to do with class than race imo, if this was any 'normal' family where both parents aren't professionals, the media would've jumped on them and said it was neglect straight away and the publicity wouldn't have went this far

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN
SPOT ON
YA GEMME

bedroom broke it downI see the parents on the news saying they feel like they have become celebritys and want to take a back step ne how they find the girl and sell the movie right this would be a piss take

She's dead or being raised by someone else in some small deserted villageFor all they know she could be dressed as a ninjaThey aint getting that yout back though, i would loe to see her be brought back, but 50 days and still no main clues?They better just make sure they don't slip up with remaining children.

wot gave me joke was the road along from my mums 2 weeks ago i was walking past a yard and it had a poster of maddy asking if i had seen her!!and this mum and daughter from birmingham who saw maddy on thew news and decided to fly to portugal to help in the search i find this uff pathetic

wot gave me joke was the road along from my mums 2 weeks ago i was walking past a yard and it had a poster of maddy asking if i had seen her!!and this mum and daughter from birmingham who saw maddy on thew news and decided to fly to portugal to help in the search i find this uff pathetic
LOL, i remember seeing that on my local newsPeople getting caught up in the hypeThe parents must be loving the extended holiday their getting though

Guest Scorpzz
Couldn't of said it any better.Its a damm shame about the girl I do hope she is found and alive however, I don't feel sorry for the parents because they are idiots.There are alot of terrible things going on in the world and one missing girl causes this much uproar?This is some bullshit IMO.