THIS IS WRONG NOW

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN
i think IF she aint dead which i'm 80% sure she is, and if they find her then she should be taken into care and the parents not allowed to see her
I THINK IF SHE IS DEAD SHE SHUD STILL BE TAKEN AWAY FRM DEM

thet definitly had something to do with it
what makes you think this?(not saying your wrong, just wondering)
firstly they left her alone, not jus as if the were at home, but they left her alone in a foreign countrythe way they act on camera, jus lacks any sort of real emotionand all this publicity is going to far, theres an alterior motive and im of the school of thought that its a ploy to make people micro chip their childrenthats the nex thing to come up, any money

firstly they left her alone, not jus as if the were at home, but they left her alone in a foreign countrythe way they act on camera, jus lacks any sort of real emotionand all this publicity is going to far, theres an alterior motive and im of the school of thought that its a ploy to make people micro chip their childrenthats the nex thing to come up, any money
That was MY point a few days back. Some eediat old lady on the bus butted into my conversation with my cousin, she basically said that I'm crazy for thinking that biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif lol thats some deep thinking right thereconspiracy theories everywhere

biggrin.gif lol thats some deep thinking right thereconspiracy theories everywhere
But if you look at it, it makes sense.

Guest I.B.BLACKMAN

CUD B A MONEY SCHEME STILBUT EVEN IF NOTI DUN KNO THAT IF I WENT MISSING AT THAT AGE I WOULD GET A BRIEF SECOND OF MY SCHOOL PHOTO ON BBC LONDON NEWS THEN AFTER 5 MINS NO1 WUD GIVVA sh*tSHE DNT DESERVE THIS MUCH ATTENTION

We all know for a fact that if this was a black kid every black person would have a "find george" picture in your avatars and on there myspace profile and be none stop blaming white people saying they aint getting enough coverage.Whatever you think of the parents thats down to you but stuck in all this is a little girl, who cares if she is white, black or purple.. fine say the parents deserve it, say they are milking it BUT in all this a poor little girl is missing, she did not ask for this to happen to her regardless.Some of you people on here have no hearts, sure people go missing everyday and others might not get the coverage they would like in finding there little one HOWEVER the Mccans done everything they could, you think the newspapers are run by white people? if so you are thick.. the black race never surprises me. Even in times like this they will still stoop as low to moan about skin colour.. you know what? f*ck your sh*t skin colour who cares, maybe you have issues with yourselves being that colour? are you embarised to be the skin colour you are or something? why do you have to go on about being black 24/7 it kind of makes people hate you kno wha i mean? you should try being more supportive for the poor little girl and stop moaning about your own selves and maybe people would'nt see you as so bad.Find maddie and find every other child in this world missing.