Hello :)

Paul

Guest Durrty Boi
u cnt really eat off grimethe most successful ones usually have side hustlesuk underground as a whole u cnt eat off
This is the precise reason that if somebody ran things properly they could eat of it.
no one in grime really has the initiative to do alotthe best in the business are boy better know and they aint even doin much in the grand scheme or thingsreally and truely i could coem in and just take over the sh*t if i wanted, but thats long for me coz id have to rel on people.but come this time next year if sh*t aint poppin imma infiltrate with the theories i have

If you work in a call centre and arnt a student youve officially lost in life.
lol i agree
Just on a side not, I am a student but I do see people there who have worked there FULLT IME for like MONTHS. Whats that all about?
them wasted full timers, that kno everythingthe team leaders that used to be on the phones are the worst, eternally lost and broken souls

lol i agree
Just on a side not, I am a student but I do see people there who have worked there FULLT IME for like MONTHS. Whats that all about?
them wasted full timers, that kno everythingthe team leaders that used to be on the phones are the worst, eternally lost and broken souls
YEP. Worst thing is, they think they are better than everybody else. Its mad. I swear to 'god' id rather be broke and sign on then work for them for more than 2 months.

lol i agree
YEP. Worst thing is, they think they are better than everybody else. Its mad. I swear to 'god' id rather be broke and sign on then work for them for more than 2 months.

lol i agree
its a cyclein terms of places to work, call centres strike me as the most fun so why move if youre making enough to surviveplus if you make it to a supervisor its a good chance to practise people managementdisclaimer : f*ck dat sh*t yo, i left months ago