EXPOSURE

GULLY GOONIE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol jamal ur goin on like ur sexy any mixedrace shrek safe x
Liz, your going on like your a female. Come like Obafemi Martins in a red weave.
ur goin on like ur human any random substance that leaked out ur mums front and morphed in2 u b gone (ps i no u want 2 fornicate with smaddy but she turfed u, shaaaaame)

Guest Bedroom Bully
I SWEAR MAN LIKE CK AND BEDROOM ARE CRYING INTO THEIR KEYBOARDS
Y u say that, aint commented in time, if u was gunna expose u wud of by now, instead of saying things like "i dunno if i should up the vid or not"wasteguy

How can it be fake.She oviously did all that sh*t that she posted up.Some peeps are jsut dumb.
I SWEAR SOME MAN LIKE CK AND BEDROOM TINK SHES THE VIRGIN MARY
They tryna do the sly-sympathy one still.
GULLY GOONY YOU SKINNY BLACK LIP PUSSYOJUST MADE ME WASTE WASTE 20MINUTES READING THIS sh*t
LMAOOABCDEFGHHHHHASD
Liz, your going on like your a female. Come like Obafemi Martins in a red weave.
LMAOAOAOAI JUST DIED.

It's not even Liz blood.It can't be.
wat are ur qualmshow can i not be lizbecause im even more 'dumb' than beforeok boss

Y u say that, aint commented in time, if u was gunna expose u wud of by now, instead of saying things like "i dunno if i should up the vid or not"wasteguy
DONT EVEN SAY NUTTIN ELSE UNTIL YOUVE READ WHAT I SAID EARLIER YOU WASTE SARGANT MAJOR

It's not even Liz blood.It can't be.
wat are ur qualmshow can i not be lizbecause im even more 'dumb' than beforeok boss
What master's degree has your Mum got?

Guest Bedroom Bully
DONT EVEN SAY NUTTIN ELSE UNTIL YOUVE READ WHAT I SAID EARLIER YOU WASTE SARGANT MAJOR
I have and you point is..........

ur goin on like ur human any random substance that leaked out ur mums front and morphed in2 u b gone (ps i no u want 2 fornicate with smaddy but she turfed u, shaaaaame)
Smaddy biggrin.gif The only thing id ever do with Smaddy is blaze a zoot, play Pro, and chat about sexy female. Like what I do with male bredrins. Smaddy, nor you, wouldnt even get me hard blud. And I get hard if my laptop is getting hot and is on my lap. Not saying I wouldnt leave either of your faces like a painters radio.

jamal u already told me u cant get it up unless u see meat and 2 veg dangleing down so dont try it Fantastic Mr Fox, shes not here so im just assuming it was them based on the books i see on the shelf, maybe it was international instead of crimminal

This is ShiestyI just came onto msn and vectra showed me the link to this topicThis is some dancehall ting bare salty youts in here chattin a bag of ssh*t aint got a damn thing to do with mewww.myspace.com/shiestsnub