Another test

Swiftie

more shameless self promotion.*sickened*
CALM YOURSELF. If I had another domain pointed to the server do u think I wont be using it.NOW REFRAIN from posting if it has no revelance to the actual topic.I'm actually testing this for a reason. As I'm testin a server.

took a minute n a half approx
Thank you very much. The type of reply I was expecting.OK, now for the ultimate. Coz I'm tryin 2 see if its not loading off the box.And its just pure HTML or PHP. Not no Flash or some massive file.what about this..http://www.djswiftie.co.uk/forumOnce again, everyone hit up that link and holla back with page loadin time please.Thanking you very much.

Guest Bedroom Bully
took a minute n a half approx
Thank you very much. The type of reply I was expecting.OK, now for the ultimate. Coz I'm tryin 2 see if its not loading off the box.And its just pure HTML or PHP. Not no Flash or some massive file.what about this..http://www.djswiftie.co.uk/forumOnce again, everyone hit up that link and holla back with page loadin time please.Thanking you very much.
Fast, can I sign up

How many times, done it bare on MSN already
As many times as possible whilst I cram out as much as I can from this sky connection.So far I know hosting big files wont be the one. But simple HTML files and PHP can be done.Hence why the Flash site will take forever. But the forum is SWIFT.As for signin up... Its only a test site.. So as u please..