FAO: Smokers

Knox Harrington

With the smoking ban coming up this saturday is anyone considering quitting? Me and a couple of mates are gonna try and quit but I'm not looking forward to it. Also does the ban include beer gardens? If it doesn't its gonna be a difficult summer.Also on a related note what are those dodgy hidden messages in B+H Silver all about?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asclepius
With the smoking ban coming up this saturday is anyone considering quitting? Me and a couple of mates are gonna try and quit but I'm not looking forward to it. Also does the ban include beer gardens? If it doesn't its gonna be a difficult summer.Also on a related note what are those dodgy hidden messages in B+H Silver all about?
Lol just subtle ways to call your mates gay.

Guest Seriouss
So glad there bringing this inUsed to work in a bookies after 3months proper affected my healthand going raving and coming back smelling like smoke aint the onepeople who smoke in public = selfish
Whingers who go out and moan about smoking and therefore stop others having fun = selfish.If you don't want to see tits you don't go to a stripbar, if you don't want to get smoky don't go to a club that allows smoking.They should just have some non-smoking places.I guarentee nobody would go there.Its a fact that all the most fun people smoke. SMOKING IS COOL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Guest asclepius
Nah im not gonna stop, im a considerate smoker anyway. if im with a non smoker i try not to smoke around them.
Yeah I try to aswell. But smoke always seems to magically blow into their faces.

Guest Seriouss
I think maybe they should allow pubs/clubs some leeway with this rule, as although I dont find it particularly pleasant, it doesnt bother me that much.Everywhere else though Im all for it.
Yes my love. I agree to that compromise.*shakes hand*

Guest asclepius
Smokers in general are quite selfish.Theres times you will be out and you dont wana smell a cig but the smoker in question cares not.Allow dat.
aww boo hoo.

Guest Seriouss

If you are a non-smoker you CHOOSE to go to a certain pub or club.Why should you be allowed to force the owner into banning smoking on HIS premises?I understand in places like shopping centres and stations but pubs and clubs is just stupid.Should we stop people whistling in the street because some of us don't want to hear it?Or maybe we should ban all cars because they produce CO2 which is definately bad for people. Surley as bad as cigarette smoke. In fact, thats alot worse because we don't have that choice to walk down roads or not!!!