Spice Girls

Guest Bedroom Bully

i can see her skanking on stage with strideranywhooo. . . mel c looks buff still
LMAO, no she doesn't. She's just covered most of her face with her hair.MTV report that the Spice Girls will make 25mill from the tour and the behind the scenes documentary.

i can see her skanking on stage with strideranywhooo. . . mel c looks buff still
LMAO, no she doesn't. She's just covered most of her face with her hair.MTV report that the Spice Girls will make 25mill from the tour and the behind the scenes documentary.
alie i hope he meant mel b

Guest Bedroom Bully
is dat a fresh pic?any Take That inspired move
Yeah from 2day I thinkYeah they wanna see if they can do the same, biggest girl band, im sure they will do it easilyThey are bringing out a xmas song, greatest hits album and doing a tour

Guest Bedroom Bully
alie i hope he meant mel b
lol, buff you know, she looks better but not buff

loli can see their concert being kind good, would bring back bare memoriesLike one tune on their very first album, and i just remember at the start it goes "if u cant dance, if u cant dance" .. then mel b starts to rap lolMel c / emma and mel b look good