White pride

Knox Harrington

I'd hardly call it bare racism towards asians from black people.There's only 2 racist comments Crayons, anyone that takes him serious needs to take a step back n sit down.I_BREAK_ANKLES clearly doesnt like Asians, he tries not to be bait, but this is the second topic ive clocked this. He wa brought up about in the first one I think.
Bruv, I was clearly pointing out the fact that many Asians cat Black culture.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic is a joke.i'de rather be white which i am, then the colour of evil and sadness and all things dark.
plain pasty paleyou cant dance, cook, no rhythm, satisfy your white girls, we better at sport, all the best things in life (no racist)and your people beg us, waste(no racist)

I used to despise my white side...but i've grown up and im dealing with the fact that just because i don't get no love from one side of my race doesn't mean to say i should deny that part of me. The fault of certain family members is not the fault of a whole race.Im proud to be of mixed heritage.

this topic is a joke.i'de rather be white which i am, then the colour of evil and sadness and all things dark.
plain pasty paleyou cant dance, cook, no rhythm, satisfy your white girls, we better at sport, all the best things in life (no racist)and your people beg us, waste(no racist)
you can't speak for a whole race still...if a white person wants to embrace black culture...shouldn't that be taken as a compliment?the person you quoted is chattin pie still.

f*ck's sake I created a monster.Crayons should be banned still. If I said "black people are ugly, they can't work, they are unintelligent, they're built for crime and they're destined for poverty" I don't think it would be taken as lightly as when he says the equivalent about white people. Be it because the admin are black/top wiggas or not I think the double standards (no ashman) are a bit outrageous.

pure racism in this threadespecially against asians from black people
LMAOIceberg always seems to miss when Whites are racist, but never fails to turn up and post when its Blacks to others
where ? (ashman doesnt count)plus theres loads of black people on here to back it when someone even says anything slightly against blackman can say "dont really like black trainers" youll be there with your pro black postif i didnt back it for the othersthere would just be pure man slewing other races and not batting an eyelid
I'm not talking about this topic specifically, but I can remember pointing out White people on here being racist in another thread the other day.
lol all white girls prefering black guys.I know plenty of white girls who have told me they would never go near a black male.
nazi's dont count lolwe have got a bad rep doe no liethats y more time u jus do a shirt jeans and shoe ting, do ur best brian impression n try to get in there
lol, it aint the social circles i roll in, i know alot of white girls who are friends with black guys, but have told me, they just arnt attracted to black people (no racist)Obviously you get the white slags in your raves, or R&B clubs that are there for one thing, remember they make up a massive minority of the white race.
So what your saying in a very long way is, no decent White girl goes for a Black man?Or you forgot to add the "no race" tag which would automatically make your statement exempt from being racist
Him obviously trying to say that no good White girl goes for a Black man. If a Black person said that, I guarantee you would have said something or locked the topic.There may be loads of Black people to do that but the Black people dont say anything about it. As shown with that topic only I said something (go on say something)
I don't think about my colour or anyone else's I treat them as people whatever colour they are. Sure I don't like some people but it's not based on their colour. Lets not draging years ago stuff that happened into it. It would be far better that we all tried to get along. My grandfather lost 3 brothers on hms hood in the second world war, he never hated Germans for it.back on topic I am not proud of my colour but I am proud to be English. Why would anyone be proud of their Colour?
LOL @ trivialising slavery. What happened in the war and post-war has had no effect like slavery. They dont even compare. Germany have been able to grow normally without having their stuff sold from them, they were not taken as slaves for 100s of years then given less opportunity and less education then told them they're "free", whilst still not having control over their possesions. Possesions that would allow them to actually become free.

I don't think about my colour or anyone else's I treat them as people whatever colour they are. Sure I don't like some people but it's not based on their colour. Lets not draging years ago stuff that happened into it. It would be far better that we all tried to get along. My grandfather lost 3 brothers on hms hood in the second world war, he never hated Germans for it.back on topic I am not proud of my colour but I am proud to be English. Why would anyone be proud of their Colour?
LOL @ trivialising slavery. What happened in the war and post-war has had no effect like slavery. They dont even compare. Germany have been able to grow normally without having their stuff sold from them, they were not taken as slaves for 100s of years then given less opportunity and less education then told them they're "free", whilst still not having control over their possesions. Possesions that would allow them to actually become free.
you really are a doughnut innit...exactly proves my point, being vien and above all..about no one suffered the amount of slavery... listen up, the polish were being killed off like ants just for the fact that they were jewish, they were enslaved to work hard for the Nazis and promised freedom if they done so but they were killed, they were lied to..now we have the germans to blame for this as they started.. however if we talk about who started slavery? why is it you never blame your own people for anything as they were the ones who started trading black people out of Africa just like the black politicans in Africa who take all the money we give them and keep it for themselves AND EVEN NOW have slaves working for them..why do you think we had to start donating tins of beans and stuff cause your black politicans were keeping the money to fund there lifestyle and pay for there mercades benz.. who helps you? WHITE PEOPLE, so don't bite the hand that feeds you.. there is nothing wrong with black people just some of the kids today who have reserched slavery and taken it totally out of context to use to there own advantage to make the whole world feel sorry for them.. I do feel sorry for them people who it actually happened to BUT I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

this is why race threads should always be locked. its stupid to think that there will be some sort of "better racial understanding" by allowing them. there will be a spin off thread..that will get locked, then the starter and some supporters will be angry at why THIS one was allowed.

you really are a doughnut innit...exactly proves my point, being vien and above all..about no one suffered the amount of slavery... listen up, the polish were being killed off like ants just for the fact that they were jewish, they were enslaved to work hard for the Nazis and promised freedom if they done so but they were killed, they were lied to..now we have the germans to blame for this as they started.. however if we talk about who started slavery? why is it you never blame your own people for anything as they were the ones who started trading black people out of Africa just like the black politicans in Africa who take all the money we give them and keep it for themselves AND EVEN NOW have slaves working for them..why do you think we had to start donating tins of beans and stuff cause your black politicans were keeping the money to fund there lifestyle and pay for there mercades benz.. who helps you? WHITE PEOPLE, so don't bite the hand that feeds you.. there is nothing wrong with black people just some of the kids today who have reserched slavery and taken it totally out of context to use to there own advantage to make the whole world feel sorry for them.. I do feel sorry for them people who it actually happened to BUT I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!
Blud, he's ENGLISH!!! Whats that got to do with POLISH??? Where did I say NO ONE suffered like Slavery? Even though it is true, where did I say it? Cant you read?Blacks never started slavery thats just a spin by dumb people who use it to justify the horrors commited by the ancestors. They had rival tribes and would capture opposition, then the Europeans came and proposed a deal to exchange captured rivals. That really is a deal you cant refuse because to them the Europeans were most prob seen as just buyers. Who's to say they knew that they were going to be turned into what became the slave trade?See these are things you should try to look at instead of listening to headlines. Headlines never tell the whole story and can be misconstrued.About the African leaders, yes we know that they have money and the average man doesnt, but if there is no work because there isnt a market to sell to, how can you have a workforce? Whats the reason for not having a market to sell to? The West have put trade restrictions on African countries.So baring that in mind, how can you say that White hand is the hand thats feeding? They do more to cause harm than help.Once again stop listening to headlines and think!p.s. You say we cant hate all White people because it wasnt all of them that put us where we are, which I totally co-sign, but then you say we shouldnt bite the hand that feeds like its every White hand feeding, but your barely feeding yourself.

I dissagree Carpe,There has been plenty said against white people but I havent complained, I have just debated on why I find them wrong.Why should peoples freedom of speech be taken away just because we are all different and all have a different view?I think people should be allowed to be themselves..if you wanna start locking topics you may aswell tell us what to say when we write in topics and dictate to us.

this is why race threads should always be locked. its stupid to think that there will be some sort of "better racial understanding" by allowing them. there will be a spin off thread..that will get locked, then the starter and some supporters will be angry at why THIS one was allowed.
It started off fine with a perfect and very goodquestion but was then ruined with some immature comments, whether said in jest or not, then Ashman came along with what he believes is intelligence but is nothing but ignorance

I dissagree Carpe,There has been plenty said against white people but I havent complained, I have just debated on why I find them wrong.Why should peoples freedom of speech be taken away just because we are all different and all have a different view?I think people should be allowed to be themselves..if you wanna start locking topics you may aswell tell us what to say when we write in topics and dictate to us.
and so has ashman and ceazy but i guess you only care when racism is aimed at you, pork

you chat the most sh*t anyways. so lets not get into a discussion about that. and numero.. even the Garden of eden started off fine. nothing race related can continue in a decent manner, ashman or not. most of u just love these threads cos ur like them youtube users who just wanna vent crap.

Blud, he's ENGLISH!!! Whats that got to do with POLISH??? Where did I say NO ONE suffered like Slavery? Even though it is true, where did I say it? Cant you read?Blacks never started slavery thats just a spin by dumb people who use it to justify the horrors commited by the ancestors. They had rival tribes and would capture opposition, then the Europeans came and proposed a deal to exchange captured rivals. That really is a deal you cant refuse because to them the Europeans were most prob seen as just buyers. Who's to say they knew that they were going to be turned into what became the slave trade?See these are things you should try to look at instead of listening to headlines. Headlines never tell the whole story and can be misconstrued.About the African leaders, yes we know that they have money and the average man doesnt, but if there is no work because there isnt a market to sell to, how can you have a workforce? Whats the reason for not having a market to sell to? The West have put trade restrictions on African countries.So baring that in mind, how can you say that White hand is the hand thats feeding? They do more to cause harm than help.Once again stop listening to headlines and think!p.s. You say we cant hate all White people because it wasnt all of them that put us where we are, which I totally co-sign, but then you say we shouldnt bite the hand that feeds like its every White hand feeding, but your barely feeding yourself.
All I hear is excuses, excuses and more excuses..Either way like the tribes back then black people havent changed at all, money oriantaited, you would sell your own people out if you got something out of it, you would kill another black man OVER A DOG, over ã10, if he looked at you wrong..you represent nothing to the black people of the past because you can't let go things that didnt happen to you.this is what makes certain heads bigger.... after all Germany done in WW1 & WW2 and all they done to harm others... they are forgiven, lets work together now for a perfect future so we can all get on...now if black people and white people aint getting along and there is still hate there then maybe you should take a leaf out of what I said about working together and forgetting the past but you can't... it's too much of an excuse for you to use if you fail at something.

and why do I chat the most crap?If I was black now and I was agreeing with you, I doubt you would be saying "ashman chats the most crap".
Nah id be putting LOLLOL on all your posts and calling you a badman, but alas, you're white.