Rafa - "I wish i had man utds team"

Admin.

RAFA BENITEZ is planning a shock raid for Manchester United’s Gabriel Heinze. Argentine left-back Heinze looked poised for a £5million move to Juventus. But Liverpool boss Benitez is set to hijack the deal. Heinze, 29, said: “I know some clubs are interested in me. My head is with the Argentina team to play the Copa America. “After that and a holiday, I will know better where I will play next season.” Juve appeared to have beaten off Real Madrid, Barcelona and Milan to sign Heinze. The defender is a cult figure at United and two years ago was voted the fans’ player of the season. He battled back from damaged knee ligaments to play a crucial part in last season’s march to the title, skippering the side on the final day when they were presented with the trophy. But his position at Old Trafford has remained in doubt and Patrice Evra is Alex Ferguson’s first choice left-back. Clearly Fergie would prefer to sell to a foreign side, rather than a major domestic rival. But if Benitez is prepared to cough up the cash, he has every chance of pulling off another coup after agreeing a £27m club-record swoop for Atletico Madrid hitman Fernando Torres. It is one area where Liverpool have looked decidedly weak at times, with John Arne Riise not the best defensive left-back. Fabio Aurelio, Alvaro Arbeloa, Stephen Warnock and Djimi Traore have all been used there during Benitez’ reign.

that sh*t house Riise
do hang about with scousersnearly had a fight with some before all they was sayin was u fukin shithouse u fukin gobshiteriise is so sh*t ALL hes got is a good left foot apart from that hes so poorbut theres no way i mean no way ferguson would sell heinze to liverpool