Glasgow

Gambino

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont defend anyone who carrys out terror attacks especially against this country whatever race they are.You are waste to assume that.
So I take it you are one of them Anti-Iraq, Anti-Bush, Anti war on terror people?
Anti-New World Order would sum it up better.

Ok as confirmed on BBC News by an ETE WITNESS2 asians + blowing up things + screaming "allah, allah" = Al Qaeda.
LOLTypical 'The Sun' mentality.
mate, you think you are special innit... think you have a 6th sense to you because you believe in bullshit.there are many others like you who like to blame others then the culpritswould'nt surprise me thun IF YOU WAS AL QAEDA.
These people are scum who carry out terror attacks but you go along with the warped mentality that every terror attack is Al-Qaida and people that speak out againstthe government are now Al-Qaida. Your are now doubting people thinking they might be Al-Qaida lol. Thats fear.
IF THE GOVERMENT WAS AL QAEDA WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU WOULD EVER HAVE THAT INFORMATION?MI5 WOULD BE ON YOU LIKE A BULLET AND YOU WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAYSO AGAINALL YOU CAN DO IS ASSUME, YOU DON'T SPEAK FACTS JUST ASSUMTIONS.
LOL government is Al-Qaida.Look into false flag operations and see who they are carried out by.
for what purpose though would the americans carry this out and bring down there own stock market and loose alot of money and lives? it's all too much don't you think?

Ignore Thun, he spends 14 hours a day everyday on www.iloveconspiracytheories.com/whatsnewOnly going out to collect his benefits.
You spend your time on Bebo trying to act the big peado about town.
ok.No, i spend my time working and doing a degree at uni, ie. having a life.

Ok as confirmed on BBC News by an ETE WITNESS2 asians + blowing up things + screaming "allah, allah" = Al Qaeda.
LOLTypical 'The Sun' mentality.
mate, you think you are special innit... think you have a 6th sense to you because you believe in bullshit.there are many others like you who like to blame others then the culpritswould'nt surprise me thun IF YOU WAS AL QAEDA.
These people are scum who carry out terror attacks but you go along with the warped mentality that every terror attack is Al-Qaida and people that speak out againstthe government are now Al-Qaida. Your are now doubting people thinking they might be Al-Qaida lol. Thats fear.
IF THE GOVERMENT WAS AL QAEDA WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU WOULD EVER HAVE THAT INFORMATION?MI5 WOULD BE ON YOU LIKE A BULLET AND YOU WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAYSO AGAINALL YOU CAN DO IS ASSUME, YOU DON'T SPEAK FACTS JUST ASSUMTIONS.
LOL government is Al-Qaida.Look into false flag operations and see who they are carried out by.
for what purpose though would the americans carry this out and bring down there own stock market and loose alot of money and lives? it's all too much don't you think?
By striking fear of bogeyman terrorists everywere ready to take your freedoms it has created a great excuse for government to create laws they could neverhave done without the terror attacks happening. The police state has been being set up since 9/11 and it is only getting worse. Without 9/11 these laws to curtail freedoms would not have happend.

Ignore Thun, he spends 14 hours a day everyday on www.iloveconspiracytheories.com/whatsnewOnly going out to collect his benefits.
and supporting the best team In london.
Of course.Add those 3 things together and im having a fantastic time.Unlike some, who have been reduced to nervous wrecks when they go out in public due to paranoia, ie. Thun.

Unlike some, who have been reduced to nervous wrecks when they go out in public due to paranoia, ie. Thun.
The nervous wrecks are people like you who thinks Al-Qaida are everywere ready to take your freedoms.

Unlike some, who have been reduced to nervous wrecks when they go out in public due to paranoia, ie. Thun.
The nervous wrecks are people like you who thinks Al-Qaida are everywere ready to take your freedoms.
I got more important things to "worry" about in my life, than what a terrorists group far far away could ever do to my freedom.In other words, i couldnt give a sh*t.Suggest you do the same you basket case.

I got more important things to "worry" about in my life, than what a terrorists group far far away could ever do to my freedom.In other words, i couldnt give a sh*t.Suggest you do the same you basket case.
But you give a sh*t how good sh*t Spurs does in the league.Wassste.

But you give a sh*t how good sh*t Spurs does in the league.Wassste.
You know nothing about football so dont comment.

Anyway, LOL @ laughing at conspiracy theories.If I'd have told you a week ago that the USA hired the Mafia to kill Fidel Castro, I'd have been laughed at and called a lunatic. As it stands, the official documents of exactly such a case have been released this week.To think that the USA or Britain are incapable of staging such things is extremely naive. I'm not saying I believe either account, but I refuse to jump on this Al Qaeda bandwagon.
this was not a secret, it has been out there right back in the 60's. you wouldnt have been called a lunatic if you also said there were CIA covert operations in latin america back in the 70's and 80's either. so dont come like its just breaking news that they tried to kill castro. trying to kill a president of a foreign country is very different from staging an event that killed 3000 of its own citizens and on home soil and of such significance.. comparing the two is soooooooooooooo lame.

I think Islam should be banned in this country. I think all mosques should be demolished, veils and their shitty religious paraphanalia banned. Then all deported. We don't need this devil religion in this country.Tube bombings? NO MUSLIM "OUTRAGE".9/11? NO MUSLIM "OUTRAGE".Glasgow? NO MUSLIM "OUTRAGE".Calling for the beheading of Westerners? NO MUSLIM "OUTRAGE".Slaughtering animals without stunning them? NO MUSLIM "OUTAGE".However, draw a cartoon of their silly, paedophile, 8 year old mashing prophet... f*cking OUTRAGE.Erect a christmas tree... f*cking OUTRAGE.Ask a teacher not to wear a glorified balacalava whilst teaching kids... f*cking OUTRAGE.I hate this evil religion.