BLACK MUSIC

XX JOHN SMITH XX

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you say curry goat and rice is black people's food?
yes because if a white person or any other inferiority tried to cook it their house would explode

no cause I eat it.Indians eat rice and curry still.
SEE NOW THATS JUST FOOLISHNESSYOU WOULDNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TESCOS READY TO EAT MICROWAVE CURRY AND THE REAL THING. NOT EVEN IF IT 'IT YOU IN THE FACE MATE.<>JOHN SMITH<>

no cause I eat it.
I see.. Now I 'understand' your 'logic'..I feel sorry for you man.
bare people catching feelings in hereyou can understand why there are racists still with all the "i'm black and better then everyone else" mentalitypeople don't like vien people still thats why you get judged and then pull for the race card.you can't say white invented this but you can say black invented this and that is where the bullshit starts.double standardsthinking you made a whole dinner just cause you invented a sauce to put over your chickenclaiming rice and peas.. we all know in india they was making this sh*t before you even made a raftjust like you claim urban fashion because u drew with some different colour felt tips on a bit of paper and stick it on a nike trainer invented by a white man.jokers

It's ALL WHITE culture, because face it, if we didn't kidnap you and enslave you, you will all be sitting in the plains with the giraffes and zebras tapping your bongo drums, wearing a loin cloth made out of lion pelt and burning a bit of wild boar in a pit in the ground.

no cause I eat it.
bare people catching feelings in hereyou can understand why there are racists still with all the "i'm black and better then everyone else" mentalitypeople don't like vien people still thats why you get judged and then pull for the race card.you can't say white invented this but you can say black invented this and that is where the bullshit starts.double standardsthinking you made a whole dinner just cause you invented a sauce to put over your chickenclaiming rice and peas.. we all know in india they was making this sh*t before you even made a raftjust like you claim urban fashion because u drew with some different colour felt tips on a bit of paper and stick it on a nike trainer invented by a white man.jokers
YOUR LOGIC IS ALL WRONG.NO MATTER WHO CAME UP WITH IT FIRST WE MADE IT BETTER. ITS IGNORANCE. THE WAY WE MAKE RICE+PEA IS DIFFERENT THE WAY MILK BOTTLES DO IT.WHO SAID NIKE WAS URBAN FASHION? I DIDNT.EDISON INVENTED THE PHONGRAPH, BUT WHO INVENTED CDR? JUST BECAUSE 1 PERSON INVENTED ONE THING NOBODY SAID WE SHOULD CALL IT WHITE OR BLACK.BUT WITH HIP HOP WERE TALKING ABOUT THOUSANDS OF ARTIST, PRODUCERS ETC. NOT JUST 1 PERSON.

no cause I eat it.
YOUR LOGIC IS ALL WRONG.NO MATTER WHO CAME UP WITH IT FIRST WE MADE IT BETTER. ITS IGNORANCE. THE WAY WE MAKE RICE+PEA IS DIFFERENT THE WAY MILK BOTTLES DO IT.WHO SAID NIKE WAS URBAN FASHION? I DIDNT.EDISON INVENTED THE PHONGRAPH, BUT WHO INVENTED CDR? JUST BECAUSE 1 PERSON INVENTED ONE THING NOBODY SAID WE SHOULD CALL IT WHITE OR BLACK.BUT WITH HIP HOP WERE TALKING ABOUT THOUSANDS OF ARTIST, PRODUCERS ETC. NOT JUST 1 PERSON.
Well Eminem came along and made it better? so we will call it white music then.now you see alot of black emcees/rappers on T.V but don't be confused son.. you have no idea how many WHITE producers are behind the scenes producing for these rappers.

no cause I eat it.
Well Eminem came along and made it better? so we will call it white music then.now you see alot of black emcees/rappers on T.V but don't be confused son.. you have no idea how many WHITE producers are behind the scenes producing for these rappers.
NO HE DIDNT COME ALONG AND MAKE IT BETTER HE JUST CAME ALON' 'AN PULLED THE OLE WOOL OVER OUR EYES MATE.LOOK BACK WHEN HIP HOP STARTED. WHEN YOU WAS KNEE HIGH MATE. BACK THEN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 99% BLACK. THE ARTIST/PRODUCER/AUDIENCE.LOOK AT THE AL THE FUNK/SOUL ETC SAMPLES THAT WERE USED. AGAIN BLACK.

acceptance is the key to peacetheres no need to sit in yr house hating yrselves for begging black music to the point of trying to prove none of it was made by black peoplemake some friends meet some other young couples with kidsetc

Quite a silly debate really, is a house which is made by a black man, but is lived in by a white family a black house? would one even think of it like that? the example is relevant because the MPC (Or what ever it is called) i think its called which alot of HIP HOP producers use was created by a white man, does that mean all music to come out of it is white?On the flip side music does have colour, it must must it not? if it never when we see a white emcee we would not state him as that, i think hip hop is the multicultural version of the music, and rap music is the pure form, the black form if one want to be technical.I also saw someone make reference to Bob marley, do not fall victim to story that Bob was a sell out and people only started listening to him, and praising him in JA and around the world when he died, if this was the case the shows he did in jamaica, and in the rainbow theate would not have been sellout events.At the end of the day ALL music come from African origins, ALL music and if you want the proof throw a genre at me and i will show you.

Quite a silly debate really, is a house which is made by a black man, but is lived in by a white family a black house? would one even think of it like that? the example is relevant because the MPC (Or what ever it is called) i think its called which alot of HIP HOP producers use was created by a white man, does that mean all music to come out of it is white?On the flip side music does have colour, it must must it not? if it never when we see a white emcee we would not state him as that, i think hip hop is the multicultural version of the music, and rap music is the pure form, the black form if one want to be technical.I also saw someone make reference to Bob marley, do not fall victim to story that Bob was a sell out and people only started listening to him, and praising him in JA and around the world when he died, if this was the case the shows he did in jamaica, and in the rainbow theate would not have been sellout events.At the end of the day ALL music come from African origins, ALL music and if you want the proof throw a genre at me and i will show you.
OKAYSO THE ITALIANS INVENTED THE PIANO AND BEFORE THEY EVEN PLAYED IT THEY SENT IT OUT TO AFRICA SO THEY COULD TEST IT AND CLAIM IT AS THERE OWN?YOU d*ckHEADNOT ALL MUSIC COME FROM AFRICAJUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON HYPEAND SOCIAL I DO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE... I DONT BEG NO CULTURE I AM ME YOU SPASTIC... I SEE HOW CERTAIN PEOPLE MAY OF STARTED A CERTAIN CATAGORY OF MUSIC BUT ALLOW LABELING IT BLACKWHAT MORE ATTENTION DO YOU WANT?GEEEEEEZ