Has anyone been over to RWD lately?

lolguy

I never banned anyone from RWD for advertising VIP2. In fact I happily recommended it to people. If any of the RWDMag staff banned people, that's their business.And Rsonist, please don't direct your bitter, heartbroken pain towards me for no reason, just because your girl left you and you're still in love. It's not needed. I've never said a bad word to you. Never even mocked you for any of your amusing online revelations. Channel that bitterness into something productive. I can appreciate the pain suffered due to leaving yourself vulnerable to women. Suck it in and man up son.Well done to all the people who run this site, you have done a good job setting up a thriving community. You may get some problems as people adjust to having to live by rules and accept authority on a so-called 'people's forum', but I know this site will be around for a while. I hope you continue to do well, and continue to hide all your snide download links from the general viewing public. biggrin.gifThanks
lies lies LIES!!lol
From Now OnAnyone I see using this forum as a VIP2 status board is getting their account deleted.You're taking the f*cking piss now.Just go off to your new forum and settle down. Stop spamming up this place with damn status reports and stupid coded nonsense.I don't care how dead certain room on RWD are, it is still a liberty.Thank you.
LMFAOKnew ithe is taking mans for d*ckheadhe is going on grimeyI call for a forum war!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol logans coolill put in a good word for you biggrin.gif

Nice of you to have linked to ONE topic where you mentioned the link.But at the same time, one topic which is stuck in page 4 (wasn't it actually locked?) which no one will probably see.Doesn't help the fact that you then made a STICKY topic on the index of whatever talking about Block and deletin.If someone talked about ViP2. Anyways, no biggie. It's done finito. Dusted.Also, hold tight that "UNDERCOVER" NewXking sh*t aint as sly as u think.

Guest StabiloBossman
I never banned anyone from RWD for advertising VIP2. In fact I happily recommended it to people. If any of the RWDMag staff banned people, that's their business.And Rsonist, please don't direct your bitter, heartbroken pain towards me for no reason, just because your girl left you and you're still in love. It's not needed. I've never said a bad word to you. Never even mocked you for any of your amusing online revelations. Channel that bitterness into something productive. I can appreciate the pain suffered due to leaving yourself vulnerable to women. Suck it in and man up son.Well done to all the people who run this site, you have done a good job setting up a thriving community. You may get some problems as people adjust to having to live by rules and accept authority on a so-called 'people's forum', but I know this site will be around for a while. I hope you continue to do well, and continue to hide all your snide download links from the general viewing public. biggrin.gifThanks
BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah! Shut Up!Logan its Easy.Simple, Stay were You Belong on RWd and wen ure away from rwd dont post on here ure a nobody wen ur in here jst another useless individual so dont get literal u better stay pretty kool cos on road Logan serious wat would u do if sh*t turned physical It Aint hard Loges Rwd Vs Vip2 War Declared go suck ure Muddddahhhh!!p*ssy

Guest Mr. F
And Rsonist, please don't direct your bitter, heartbroken pain towards me for no reason, just because your girl left you and you're still in love. It's not needed. I've never said a bad word to you. Never even mocked you for any of your amusing online revelations. Channel that bitterness into something productive. I can appreciate the pain suffered due to leaving yourself vulnerable to women. Suck it in and man up son.
LMAO, i dont think him loosing his girl has had as much of an effect as loosing you and matt....he needs some rivalry on here.....

Thanks for your support.Unfortunatly there is no longer download links supplied by the users here since the change over from phpBB > IPB, but never the less the primary focus of a good community is what we are concentrating on.

Nah I feel for Logan man, he is just protecting his grime scene, he can by all means post here just it would be better if RWD wasnââ¬â¢t talked about, there is no RWD Beef, yeah the users are still pissed at them for the change.RWD is different from VIP2, RWD is based around there magazine and the site content, and its the place for grime, VIP2 is just a doss forum basically everything bundled in to one, VIP2 is not big time it hasnââ¬â¢t got no magazine or main site, its just here for entertainment/chat/discussion etc reasons.I wish people would stop cross referencing VIP2 with RWD, totally different things - end of the day just a forum.VIP2 has been here from long when it was the Flashback forum, but things have moved on from there now and things have changed.

Nah I feel for Logan man, he is just protecting his grime scene, he can by all means post here just it would be better if RWD wasnââ¬â¢t talked about, there is no RWD Beef, yeah the users are still pissed at them for the change.RWD is different from VIP2, RWD is based around there magazine and the site content, and its the place for grime, VIP2 is just a doss forum basically everything bundled in to one, VIP2 is not big time it hasnââ¬â¢t got no magazine or main site, its just here for entertainment/chat/discussion etc reasons.I wish people would stop cross referencing VIP2 with RWD, totally different things - end of the day just a forum.VIP2 has been here from long when it was the Flashback forum, but things have moved on from there now and things have changed.
LOL@protecting his grime sceneits only a forum .. they get 89 people in there tops, there are more then 89 emcees, 89 dj's, 89 producers in grime let alone its followers..he just wants mod stat on rwd to boost his own career.the scene is bigger then rwd grime room stillp.s I did'nt hate the new rwd look and I aint got a problem with Logan I love him really (no homo) I just like being a wind up merchant from time to time.. if you knew me in person you know I was like this... example : my cousin rings... me- "alright you ugly bastard" him - "alright c*nt"and thats how it goes

And Rsonist, please don't direct your bitter, heartbroken pain towards me for no reason, just because your girl left you and you're still in love. It's not needed. I've never said a bad word to you. Never even mocked you for any of your amusing online revelations. Channel that bitterness into something productive. I can appreciate the pain suffered due to leaving yourself vulnerable to women. Suck it in and man up son.
That gets a big, massive plainface Logan.Obviously been lurking round here on a regular basis if you know the gist of that....*smh*If i was you i wouldnt even bring up the topic of relationships -lual2.gif