What's the lamest excuse you've heard...

Roots

hold tite the loving familythis is why some parents get put into homes and wonder why their kids don't visit until 10mins before death
Even wen i moved out i had my mum n dad callin me tellin me 2 cum bk home.

i bre tol me dat bare niggaz want him dead, so hes on da run... biggrin.gif i believd him up till da point i wen i spoke 2 his sister and she told me his mum kicked him out cos she wants to rent out his room, lol pissed
he needs to join us on vip, ive got a cape for him

I know that ever since I could remember my dad kept saying..."You're all going to be out on your ear at 16." Then he changed it to 17, then 18...I grew sick of this saying and moved out at 17, amongst other things I just grew sick of him who kept saying that STUPID "out on your ear" phrase.I moved back home at 18, after living at various address' including my mums. Then guess what? He started to say..."Right, when you're 19 you're going to be on your ear..." Then when I was 19..."When you're 20, you're going to be out on your ear."Then he told me the same thing when I reached 20, this time saying..."RIGHT, When you're 21 you're going to be on your ear."Eventually I had a giant argument and moved in with Ashman.

My bredrin's parents are top d*ckheads. They're clearly not happy with their lives so they'll argue with anyone available. He's a bit of a f*ck up so he's usually the one they argue with. He's fought with his dad so many times it's ridiculous.The best one was when his dad suspected his mum was having an affair and he told my friend. Then my friend disagreed, they ended up arguing about it and he got chucked out. He called his mum and let her know the reason, she didn't try to help him out or anything.

My bredrin's parents are top d*ckheads. They're clearly not happy with their lives so they'll argue with anyone available. He's a bit of a f*ck up so he's usually the one they argue with. He's fought with his dad so many times it's ridiculous.The best one was when his dad suspected his mum was having an affair and he told my friend. Then my friend disagreed, they ended up arguing about it and he got chucked out. He called his mum and let her know the reason, she didn't try to help him out or anything.
Thats a piss take lol..My parents would never kick me out, my mum still asks me to move back with her.

My mum would never kick me out. She loves me. Unless I become dangerous and a threat to her, she wouldn't. I can't believe some parents would. It must suck to be expendable in your family. Come like Tyler Fog.Disclaimer: The last bit was a Traveler reference. Few people will get it.

Guest Removal Man

my mate turned up at my door in his pyjamas once claiming his strict nigerian father had expelled him from the family home for borrowing a pair of socks without askingguy had travelled all the way from Streatham to Kingston in his PJs, fukkin joker

my mate turned up at my door in his pyjamas once claiming his strict nigerian father had expelled him from the family home for borrowing a pair of socks without askingguy had travelled all the way from Streatham to Kingston in his PJs, fukkin joker
y do u have pals dat were pyjamas?? r u 7 or summit

hold tite the loving familythis is why some parents get put into homes and wonder why their kids don't visit until 10mins before death
get me fami even had the biggest arguement wiht my mum and my mums husbandwhich involved threats on my life and hisleft yard for 4 days mum was speaking through my aunty for me to come home on thesecond day