what are the chances of me having an

Leslie Nielsen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roskie_07
whilst i went away i had unprotected sex with a girl who told me she has had over 90 sexual partners. i've booked myself into a clinic and due to go in monday.
oh and i also lips a 45 year old in a club, new personal record.i'm grimey.
U fuking plonker.She told you take she had over 90 sexual partners and you didn't use a jonny.Ratings mate- you are grimeyDirty c*ntLeslie Nielsen has the dreaded STD's and you probably have c*ck breath to lipsing a 45 year old]You Wasteman (no major sendage doe)

Guest Seriouss

LMFAOThis is NOT the method I would reccommend to get over someone.Its like playing russian roulette with your willy. Don't do it!!I do find the snogging the 45yr old amusing though.

Don't they do walk ins in your bits? Mine was a straight walk in and wait ting.I dunno when I'll build up the courage to go again though. Last time was the first time, I didn't know what to expect.Now I'm SHOOOOOOK!I remember before I went a couple of my bredrins were joking and one said to the other (that has had the clap) what if the tester is buff and I get a hard on when she's doing it. My friend gave him plainface and replied "you won't". Now I know why.

LMAOYou are slipping differently fam. Really and truly, you deserve to catch something for being so dumb.Oh, and clinic is some scary sh*t. Even if you think you are clean as a whistle, you will start to think otherwise and contemplate the possibility of having something.And yes, it is uncomfortale when they take the swob.*shivers*

face off i havn't DEFFO got anything, mystic meg.and the reason i said you lost at life is because of your age and the way you act.it was ment to be this monday but i don't know if i am man enough to go.
bruv it would be pointless me sending for you right now to react to your jibber jabber cos i know ya heart is beating every time you see an NHS sign so as far as im concerned ya life is already a messi can show you my results and wave them like a flag id scan it and put it here if i had a scanner so until you get the all clear DONT SENDandLAY THE f*ck LOW

LMAOYou are slipping differently fam. Really and truly, you deserve to catch something for being so dumb.Oh, and clinic is some scary sh*t. Even if you think you are clean as a whistle, you will start to think otherwise and contemplate the possibility of having something.And yes, it is uncomfortale when they take the swob.*shivers*
INDEEDand to add to that he could show as negative when he goes but whatever he CAUGHT may not show til laterTHATSWHYYOUSHOULDGOCLINICREGULARLYi go ever 3 to 6 monthsSTRAIGHTNOW can leslierhear nelson cringeworthy tell me a tingI THINK NOT MY ITCHY BOLLOCKED FRIEND

I hope you've learnt a lesson.They will stick a swap right in your Jap. Just hope you don't end up with any of this sh*t.warts.jpgherpespenis.jpgIf you've caught Syphillis, chances are you will end up like this:2.jpgIt spreads to every part of your body eating your skin away and disfiguring you, furthermore you will STINK of rotting flesh and your penis could possibly drop off. The sad thing is this disease is becoming more and more "disguised" for a while, to continue its spreading.Or you could get gonoreah and if you don't catch that in time you could end up with epididymitis which develops in your nuts and will leave you infertile.Or HIV, not even the woman your talking about would want you. Or you might get the less harsh end of the deal and end up with:baby_abc_in_diapers.jpgTriplets. Plus those two next mans seeds to deal with, you aint Tipper.I will keep you in my thoughts.<Ceazy>