ARRGGHHHHH

t-dan

Friday the 13th is some f*cked up day i swear.Today took me over 3 hours to sort everything out and send my passport off what was only like a 20minute job any other day.f*cked my gyal 3 times today all 3 times im ready to buss ive been interrupted by some c*nt!

Friday the 13th is some f*cked up day i swear.Today took me over 3 hours to sort everything out and send my passport off what was only like a 20minute job any other day.f*cked my gyal 3 times today all 3 times im ready to buss ive been interrupted by some c*nt!
Having sex 3 times a day?You just met her?

longtime wifey blud

longtime wifey blud
And you have sex 3 times a day?something aint right here.

longtime wifey blud
Bait u only get some once a week & u 2 aint even been 2geda 2 yrs hv u?

longtime wifey blud
i hit the p*ssy 3-4 times a week, ye its been well over 2 yrs but we broke up for 2 mths

longtime wifey blud
i hit the p*ssy 3-4 times a week, ye its been well over 2 yrs but we broke up for 2 mths
Not u silly, I was talking to Ash/CZ. From the shock of u doing it 3 times in 1 day, shows they dont do it much.

longtime wifey blud
When you come back from breakups you can tell if she wasnt f*ckin anyone else cos the comeback sex is SICKKKK

Guppie - Oh my bad lmaoCk - Nah she aint f*cked no1 else the girl was a wreck after we broke up LOLI dont usually hit it 3 times.1st time - ready to buss got interrupted2nd time - interrupted again3rd time - someone from next door was banging the wall and my girls like '' oh thats put me off now ''

Banging on the door coz she was makin too much noise?I remember once me & my man were at it like savages, one of those drunk ones u know. It was like 5am & around 8 am the police came & it just so happened we were at it again. So they were like, ahh this is what the noise was, someone had called about possible domestic violence from ur apt. I still had to pop my head round the door so they cld c I was alright.But what got me was, they came 3 hrs later, say i was being raped/killed ummmmm too late piggy wiggy.

Banging on the door coz she was makin too much noise?I remember once me & my man were at it like savages, one of those drunk ones u know. It was like 5am & around 8 am the police came & it just so happened we were at it again. So they were like, ahh this is what the noise was, someone had called about possible domestic violence from ur apt. I still had to pop my head round the door so they cld c I was alright.But what got me was, they came 3 hrs later, say i was being raped/killed ummmmm too late piggy wiggy.
yeah she was being loud as f*ck! im like keep ya noise down! next thing BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG we both had a little laugh n sh*t and i carried on hitting it and shes like ''stop stop its horrible to think people are listening'' i could of carried on but it would of been border line of r*pe. So i just sat there vex as f*ck!SHAME!!! u must of been goin ALLL OUT!!

Feds are f*cked up all over the place !!!!

yeah she was being loud as f*ck! im like keep ya noise down! next thing BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG we both had a little laugh n sh*t and i carried on hitting it and shes like ''stop stop its horrible to think people are listening'' i could of carried on but it would of been border line of r*pe. So i just sat there vex as f*ck!SHAME!!! u must of been goin ALLL OUT!!
LMAO. Reminds me of Peep Show. "It's not like I'm gonna r*pe him. I COULD r*pe him"