The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

Not worth bringin any amount of weed back tbhMight as well bring coke if you want to be a drug smuggler
Yh but the weed in Dam is known to be grade.Wouldnt it be harder to cop a ounce of peng white in Dam seeing as youd have no links there.
For me personally no.I know a guy who lives out thereIt just dont make sense to me risking your freedom to smoke weed.

one thing thoonce when we went we had 2 share a dormatory with 15-20 eastern europeans. bunkbeds and sh*t. it almost came 2 swingers 5/6 times. if ur staying in hostel try to make sure u get a good one on canal.
:D SAME.And when I got there, some Irish dude stole my bed init. Roled up there, lean as f*ck, and I go to get into bed, and theres someone in there. I had to go back these f*cked up TINY steps, and complain. I told them not to wake him up 'because hes a Paddy' (allow getting in beef on HOLIDAY) and to just get me another bed. Tried putting me in a room with like 30 people. I was like WTF, you couldnt even fit 30 chickens in ere. But after an hour, they found me some other bed in a room with only 3 other people. 1ST class, if you will. Had to have another zoot just to get over that. So, shop around, is what im saying :D
Allow staying in some dirty hostel with pure grubby people. For a little extra you can have the comfort of a nice hotel with your own space and bathroom.Not about being stoned and having to go back to some hostel with bare people sleeping everywere. That aint a weekend break thats a nightmare.

Not worth bringin any amount of weed back tbhMight as well bring coke if you want to be a drug smuggler
Yh but the weed in Dam is known to be grade.Wouldnt it be harder to cop a ounce of peng white in Dam seeing as youd have no links there.
For me personally no.I know a guy who lives out thereIt just dont make sense to me risking your freedom to smoke weed.
u still spk 2 vaderman brought bak a nice q of diff food, went on the boat didnt get seasrched

straight dvd home wen im ere3rd to the 7th is megot an apartment right in the middle of dam squareblappity blap blap
u got a link for apartment rentals there?i wana try it out.it cheaper then hotels right?
http://www.lovingamsterdam.com/goin with 3 other headsstayin in some next funky aparment, 150 each for 5 nights, expensive, but there is noway im stayin in hotel u need an apartment for dam.

straight dvd home wen im ere3rd to the 7th is megot an apartment right in the middle of dam squareblappity blap blap
u got a link for apartment rentals there?i wana try it out.it cheaper then hotels right?
http://www.lovingamsterdam.com/goin with 3 other headsstayin in some next funky aparment, 150 each for 5 nights, expensive, but there is noway im stayin in hotel u need an apartment for dam.
150 paands or euro?aint too bad i think, last time i went wit my boys, 4 of us, we payed 90 euros for 3 nights in a hotel.

f*ck £150 for that might as well go on a real holiday
it if a real holiday for me fam, if i had a regular with cheese or peng green and shrooms maybe i would feel different. but anyways two of my cousins haven't reached before so main part for me is the jokes we goin to have, one of them hasn't smoked before. other than that no i don't think i would pay this much again

ders a goold hotel for €120 a nite, had a sony bravia like 42inch in the wall, sick shower wid dem massive heads that kums like a instant waterfall, ands its opp central station near a coffee shop called "resin"u shud try there still......and make sure u go to a coffee shop called bluebird sum english guy runs it, ALL I GOTTA SAY IS BLUE CHEESE, that man ended up calleING {GIGGS} CHEEEEEZ {GIGGS} kus it was ova leng

dam is allways sum last minute holiday
bare p though last minuteall i read is cheese n peng on but i haven't got any links that are live like that...some of you man need to show a fellow viper through. business is business. don't watch journies i used to drive south weekly to get the peng