Especially for Ryan....

Rsonist

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You telling me Berbatov has never started more than 20 games a season in all competitions?
We are picking at the facts now.And Tulse, f*ck off outta this thread, your 10 year old opinion on football is not wanted nor needed, about Van Persie is better than Berbatov....*smh*Go away.

Picking at the facts? LMAODon't you think a stat saying van Persie played 40 games is distorting the true picture? When he only started 18 games all season.
As your "facts" distored the true picture when you had that in your sig.This works in circles my man.

And you dont think Berbatov came off the bench at all during his time with Leverkussen?I'm not distorting any picture.A fact is a fact.And i stated appearance takes into consideration sub and starts.Your picking at it now, trying your best to come back.It aint working, that sig of yours has been voided.

Berbatov is getting a bit over ratedSome new reporter called him the best forward in english football biggrin.gif I don't think you get that title from scoring 12goalsStill a good player but people are getting a bit keen he isn't on the levels YET maybe next seasonBesides Spurs will always score goals but leak them in a second later :D

Berbatov is getting a bit over ratedSome new reporter called him the best forward in english football biggrin.gif I don't think you get that title from scoring 12goalsStill a good player but people are getting a bit keen he isn't on the levels YET maybe next seasonBesides Spurs will always score goals but leak them in a second later :D
Go watch him live.And then come back and tell me he isnt on them levels yet.....

Lest we forget.2006/07Berbatov - 30 Premiership starting appearances - 3 sub appearances - 12 goalsvan Persie - 17 Premiership starting appearances - 5 sub appearances - 11 goalsNow it's done properly.Last season, van Persie > Berbatov GOAL SCORING wise.
And what?!-------------->
Highest Scoring season so farBerbatov 26 (Based over 10-seasons)Van Persie 13 (Based over 6-seasons)Berbatov, has played for 10-seasons, in 8 of those 10 he managed a min 15 goals a season.Van Persie, has played for 6-seasons, out of all these 6 seasons, he's never managed more than 13. International'sBerbatov 57 Games 37 Goals / 0.64% Goals per GameVan Persie 19 Games 7 Goals / 0.36% Goals per Game

I already schooled you on that.Berbatov has played many more games a season than van Persie has so obviously Berbatov will have more goals.If Berbatov and van Persie were starting and playing around the same amount of games a season then by them stats Berbatov would be superior but they aren't.
Pitful excuse.Coming from a man a few weeks back picking at Berbatov's goal scoring stats.Now when it suits him makes up petty excuses for his own player.You will soon see the light, dont worry.

Petty excuses? LMAOI give up. I've clearly challenged and killed off your stats.
If you have challenged and killed off my stats.Well surely the latter can be said about my stats killing off your previous stats.Yes?No?You have made excuse upon excuse, all of which consists of Van Persie didnt play enough games, Van Persie was a sub.Blah, f*ckin blah....