Ron Simmons

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi
Oi Durrts!up some pics of ur many tattoos then
aint taken pics of themexcept the one on my myspacenovelty wears off after a while now their jus normal, i dnt even realise i hav themunless someone points out or reminds me

Guest StabiloBossman
I would like one of a wart on my inner labia but I hate needles.
Ure f*cked Do u hit the pipe on a regs?Wart? U need bazooka Bossy Real fast!!!

Nah, not a fan of big tattoos. Just like small and subtle. I want to get a Necro tattoo though, along with the wart. My friend who I no longer have contact with had "I LOVE CHARLENE" tattooed on his forehead along with 4 tears for every year and a dotted line with "cut here" on his neck, he also had random sh*t on his arms and legs, which he had done himself. It just looked nasty IMO.

Mark of the beast.I will never get one.
ses in the bible man shouldnt mark himself with the name of sum1 whos died or any other mark (then agen its been translated a billion times)the chip in skin thing is blatently the mark of the beasti aint lookin 2 get a tatoo still, aint really feelin the hype

Guest Durrty Boi
Mark of the beast.I will never get one.
ses in the bible man shouldnt mark himself with the name of sum1 whos died or any other mark (then agen its been translated a billion times)the chip in skin thing is blatently the mark of the beasti aint lookin 2 get a tatoo still, aint really feelin the hype
well boy i aint religious so f*ck itmy other name is Lucifer Da Second so that dnt really apply to me