tats

Ron Simmons

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO tattoos look sh*t on untanned skin and even shitter when you have no muscle at all.
IMO tattoos look sh*t on tanned or dark skin.. you can't see the tattoos properly and you forgot to add (no homo) after the last part in your sentence.
Na looks better on tanned skin then pale skin

IMO tattoos look sh*t on untanned skin and even shitter when you have no muscle at all.
IMO tattoos look sh*t on tanned or dark skin.. you can't see the tattoos properly and you forgot to add (no homo) after the last part in your sentence.
fair enough.why in the hell does that statement need a no homo?

I am thinking of getting one but I am waiting to lose my excess weight and be looking hench first.

got 2 one on the top of my backthe other on my leg
Slag tag
not the bottomtatto.jpg[/url]
Errrr. Your back is DIRTY. You have bare black heads. That is seriously FILTH.I would cut that off if I were in your posistion with a hairy, dutty back.KMT Bare dutz star. Bare dutz.

Guest luckstar

always wanted an arabic tatttoodunno where 2 get em from tho..dnt know any arabic calligrahpehrs eitherplus they wont do it because islam doesnt alow tattoos apparentlywaste