Ever been

bank

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i've been locked up they take my prints and dna each time, likes its gonna changebeen strip searched once tooI've never been given the paper clothing option though, they always just take or cut out the strings outguess it depends on the crimeI dont get why they take my laces but then still want me to leave my trainers outside the cell its always about refusing there food no matter how long you been in thereonce i was in from friday till tuesday, took the pissthink po station cells are bad though, try court onesand them prison vans with the little sweat boxes
Local stations get food from the take-away opposite (most time jacket potatoes n beans)Court food is kinda peng stillAin't gonna lie, man like me munched that up.

Yeah a few times,Shop lifting over 16 years ago. Fire arms & Fraud 3 years ago. In the latter, I WAS OVERLY PISSED AT THEM TAKING MY DNA THAN ACTUALLY DOING A BIRD.Man bust case & has been strivining for better & staying out of trouble. I told ppl of rewind when I bust case still.Them getting your DNA is not GOOD look.

speak english.. whats bust case?only been stopped few times..almost got arrested cos of freinds who woudlnt shut up after a fight in westend, but didnt. if i did.. no one's taking my dna, straight one man campaign that will have to make the lord chamberlian or whoever hold me down, even then i would still be under protest biggrin.gif

i remember when u bust case stilland no DNA sample is not a good look, i think it is an infringement of human rights!
It's more than an infringement. They BASICALLY HAVE YOU BLOOD. LITERATALLY, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH IT.These days they arrest you for the slightest reason JUST so they can take you to the nick & process you when they KNOW full well sh*t ain't going nowhere.SO ALL YOUR IGNORANT BRES/YUTES ON A HYPE & THINK ITS COOL GETTING SHIFT OR DO IT TO GET STRIPES.JUST WAIT TILL sh*t YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST START CATCHING UP.

speak english.. whats bust case?only been stopped few times..almost got arrested cos of freinds who woudlnt shut up after a fight in westend, but didnt. if i did.. no one's taking my dna, straight one man campaign that will have to make the lord chamberlian or whoever hold me down, even then i would still be under protest biggrin.gif
Bust case = Beat a case, got aquited, didn't go jail etcBlood, from time you get arrested & they take you to the nick thats it. You get processed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY B4 solicitors are called. If someone was with you & called ahead while you resisted arrest/getting processed then possibily your solicitor/VERY IMPORTANT person intervenes BUT IT'S LAW.As far as I know they is NO WAY OUT IT.Your DNA/some of your records used to disappear after a set time.NOT NOW.

What constitutes an 'offensive weapon'?
The list is loooooooooooooongIf I remember right, the actual definition allows almost anything anything to be classified as a weapon. The levels offensive weapons differ & so does the context in which the 'offensive weapon' is used.

Bust case = Beat a case, got aquited, didn't go jail etcBlood, from time you get arrested & they take you to the nick thats it. You get processed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY B4 solicitors are called. If someone was with you & called ahead while you resisted arrest/getting processed then possibily your solicitor/VERY IMPORTANT person intervenes BUT IT'S LAW.As far as I know they is NO WAY OUT IT.Your DNA/some of your records used to disappear after a set time.NOT NOW.
yeh now its kept forever, so thats why u refuse it at the station. they gonna beat it out of you? again it depends on your offense cos they can go easy on you or screw you up more, but if its a light offense then i would refuse. i doubt that there's a section 67 of 2005 blah blah that says if u refuse you get 10 yrs, but it really depends on the offense i think that allows you room to even think about refusing. if they can drop 3 out of 4 charges if u take it..then lol.. thats a deal worth taking

yeh now its kept forever, so thats why u refuse it at the station. they gonna beat it out of you? again it depends on your offense cos they can go easy on you or screw you up more, but if its a light offense then i would refuse. i doubt that there's a section 67 of 2005 blah blah that says if u refuse you get 10 yrs, but it really depends on the offense i think that allows you room to even think about refusing. if they can drop 3 out of 4 charges if u take it..then lol.. thats a deal worth taking
For real.I wish I knew I COULD REFUSE OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RESISTED UNTIL I COULDN'T ANYMORE.They was no way thye were gonna allow me for the charges they got me for.

yep for:criminal damagevandalismcommon assultan affayfirearmsand carrying a snooker ball in a sock...been searched to many times
How did you catch a firearms case and not get remanded??? :D

yep for:criminal damagevandalismcommon assultan affayfirearmsand carrying a snooker ball in a sock...been searched to many times
How did you catch a firearms case and not get remanded??? :D
Unless you get caught with it RED handed in possession then ain't sh*t you can do.Their loop holes however is other scerniros. For example if your driving or riding in a car that isn't registered to you.Lack of dna/witness.If you want to know something specific to you then send a PM. I'll dig up some of my barristers loops holes that she used in my case.PM me I'll tell the one applicable Lmao

When i've been locked up they take my prints and dna each time, likes its gonna changebeen strip searched once tooI've never been given the paper clothing option though, they always just take or cut out the strings outguess it depends on the crimeI dont get why they take my laces but then still want me to leave my trainers outside the cell its always about refusing there food no matter how long you been in thereonce i was in from friday till tuesday, took the pissthink po station cells are bad though, try court onesand them prison vans with the little sweat boxes
Local stations get food from the take-away opposite (most time jacket potatoes n beans)Court food is kinda peng stillAin't gonna lie, man like me munched that up.
must be just your po stationsits all about them lunch packs at court

I remember i got locked up last October and they said i had to go to some meeting in Januarybut i ended up having it in the station so i didn't need to attendSo a few months later on Sunday morningi hear my mum shouting me and am half asleepopen my eyes to see feds in my room saying how am under arrest for missing some meetingSo i think f*ck it, I ain't not gonna argue, I'll just go station and put my head down for couple hoursIn the interview am telling them i already had the meeting in the station but they ain't hearing methey look it up and come back saying 'well we can see here you DID speak to someone for about 20mins but we're not sure what it was about so we'll just say it was the meeting'so they let me go, say sorry and half of my Sundays gonepiss take