Swingerz

PopT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when was the last time did u have a fightdid u win or lose
a few weeks ago i woz weng n i fort sum breh woz strarin me out so i said wagwna?? he dashz me in d face den it stardts. there woz no winner but i shed blood first
Them talks there. Them loss talks
LMAOLMAO

cutler new years back let this guy(old friend) out of a headlock for some airhe swung for my jaw,had to go a+e for his handtried to go visit him at home next day,he wudnt let me in cos he thought i was coming to finish himaint spoke to him since

Guest Durrty Boi
cutler new years back let this guy(old friend) out of a headlock for some airhe swung for my jaw,had to go a+e for his handtried to go visit him at home next day,he wudnt let me in cos he thought i was coming to finish himaint spoke to him since
some power jaw u got there famjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezman broke this hand from puchin ur jaw n u didnt feel sh*t?

some power jaw u got there famjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezman broke this hand from puchin ur jaw n u didnt feel sh*t?
some two day stubble ting i must of had going

Guest Durrty Boi
swingers is long liekim skinny, i aint the strong type
You ever actually tested your strength in a fight?I know some skinny guys that will bad pierre guys up.
its a lyricbut i dnt fight, last time i fought was when i was 7im pretty sure im weak

Guest Jack X Supreme
You ever actually tested your strength in a fight?I know some skinny guys that will bad pierre guys up.
Just use your bodyweight.A 10st guy that's agile and can shift his weight onto his hand >> A slow sloppy 13st. guy.

its a lyricbut i dnt fight, last time i fought was when i was 7im pretty sure im weak
LOLKeep on your toesChin tuckedand throw nuff jabsDISCLAIMER : NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK

when was the last time did u have a fightdid u win or lose
a few weeks ago i woz weng n i fort sum breh woz strarin me out so i said wagwna?? he dashz me in d face den it stardts. there woz no winner but i shed blood first
Them talks there. Them loss talks
lolmao them ones.."so who won?""he had me me on the floor n was throwin bangs n dat at the end but truesay i threw the first bang"

DISCLAIMER : NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK
That made me 'lol' still biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi

im pretty quick stillbut i jus dnt like fighting, im not an agressive typa guybut if it comes down to it, id prob punch them in their throator a knee to the heartcoz if im angry enough to fight id pretty muxch want them dead, not no injury sh*t

im pretty quick stillbut i jus dnt like fighting, im not an agressive typa guybut if it comes down to it, id prob punch them in their throator a knee to the heartcoz if im angry enough to fight id pretty muxch want them dead, not no injury sh*t
LMAOim cryingcant breathe
Lol mans fully takin the piss like!Nah but that did make me laugh.. knee to the heart?Your not serious wid dem moves bruv its a straight blow to the jaw