FAO-: Over 18s who go Clubbing/Raving

Guest M12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi

that was the last best time i had i thinkthat night was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKbut i dnt liek raves these days, f*ckin dead, unless im reachin some techno pill fest, they know how to have a good time

under 18's
biggrin.gif this is why the title says over 18s. under 18 raves are different. Like comparing go karting to driving a car.the girls are on it on a different level at them though. i swear them raves grew me up fast. the girls were more on grimmness than i was

I was at that rave durtty backing some youngers beef well them man are pushing 19/20 now they called me up saying some black boys were trying it joke ting on the way there some next brehs were on the 86 bus and they were blazing they asked if i blazed i said yes i smoked weed with them them man went to the rave me and my people went to the rave 2 2's clocking that the brehs who gave me the weed to smoke come down to back the black boys and I came down to back the white boys beef was squashed straight away thats why i find life strange imagine i was on a diffrent bus from them brehs a big rockers would of kicked off

2-5 really. not for all girls but. i guess i also go to "network"

lipsin anyone in a rave, especially someone u jus met is over loose. u dnt know where theyve been. its been known for chicks to give head, swallow cum then proceed to go back to the rave and lipse dumb brehs...hold tite all the brehs kissing my sperm (no homo)
seen, and the one u meet in a house told u her lips have just been sanctified by the pope's holy water.

LOL @ Bagley's under 18's. I used to hit up those shoobses. Fingering girls was the norm. Never got to beat any girls in the shoobs though. That place used to be hag central. It was so easy to get numbers it was stupid.

2-5 really. not for all girls but. i guess i also go to "network"
lipsin anyone in a rave, especially someone u jus met is over loose. u dnt know where theyve been. its been known for chicks to give head, swallow cum then proceed to go back to the rave and lipse dumb brehs...hold tite all the brehs kissing my sperm (no homo)
seen, and the one u meet in a house told u her lips have just been sanctified by the pope's holy water.
LOLi was thinking this too.also if you draw a chicks number in the club, when you meet her outside that dark room with disco lights and alcohol shes still the same person. man are going on like she goes to the pope for a blessing before she re-enters the real world.Or are you guys f*cking every girl who isnt your "wifey" without ever lipsing them.

numbers exchange in extreme circumstances-if its clear that she is not looking for a phone buddy. or pocket moneyi dont dance with or lipse females that are loose enough to go ravingi just walk around the club with a bible telling peeps the good news

numbers exchange in extreme circumstances-if its clear that she is not looking for a phone buddy. or pocket moneyi dont dance with or lipse females that are loose enough to go ravingi just walk around the club with a bible telling peeps the good news
biggrin.gif BARSpastor%201_Resized_299x448.jpg

I Normaly Dance Wid A Cuple Of MansGet Them 2 Buy Me A Drink Or 2Give Them My Number SumtimesLoww Lipsin In Clubs ThoUse 2 Do It Back In The Day In Them Under 18 RavesPpl Use 2 Go Mad Wid Da Lipsin(Not Me)Try 2 Lipse As Many Ppl As They Cud (About 10)N Compete With Eachother LMAOQuite Sad Actuli

biggrin.gif BARSpastor%201_Resized_299x448.jpg
dun nosometimes bouncers try gimme grief over my sandals,but i got parables for them man, and its all bless you my child

I Normaly Dance Wid A Cuple Of MansGet Them 2 Buy Me A Drink Or 2Give Them My Number SumtimesLoww Lipsin In Clubs ThoUse 2 Do It Back In The Day In Them Under 18 RavesPpl Use 2 Go Mad Wid Da Lipsin(Not Me)Try 2 Lipse As Many Ppl As They Cud (About 10)N Compete With Eachother LMAOQuite Sad Actuli
loool bait c*ck tease, jus tryna earn dem freebies. dis is why i dnt buy random chicks drinks, its not worth it unless im DEAD SURE im gettin suttin more from her by the end of the night than just a grind and a flirt. OR the othercase would be if ive alredy got half way and got the green light, and the drink is jus to keep her sweet.but even then i try avoid buyin gash drinks in raves, sum heads talk bout its the gentlemanly ting to do, etc etc...bun that talk! lolmoretime i spend all that i have, and if i havent i intended to spend it later. i aint rich enuff to be splashin out, maybe a bredrin but not a chick i met at a rave.

Try 2 Lipse As Many Ppl As They Cud (About 10)N Compete With Eachother LMAO
Quite Sad Actuli
biggrin.gif GIRLS PLAYED THAT GAME :D that was a standard ting in heaven and hell days as a younger but it was strictly for boys like yorkie

Guest roskie_07
lipsin random hoodrats in clubs no no
allow lipsin chicks in clubs allow it.....wasteman movements.lispin is for wifey only.after a certain time period.fake names are nice in the clubs