FAO-: Over 18s who go Clubbing/Raving

Guest M12

Numbers and dancing. I don't like kissing in public but I have done it in the past.I swear too many people are on that though. I saw some girl in Sports Cafe last night and couldn't decide if she was buff enough to move to. With 20 minutes left I decided I might as well and I see her lipsing some next fresh looking guy. I was shocked. If I had moved to her there would have been a very awkward moment when she went to lean in and I ducked.
Lol at Sports CafePlace gives me jokes. You see all the wannable dancers struttin their stuff on the podiums.
I'm talking about the Picaddilly Circus Sports Cafe. You might be too but as you're a Birmingham head I'm thinking maybe you mean the Broad Street one. I only visit that one for wings and even they are a good enough reason to go there any more.
Sirocco??
nah hes talkin about the 1 near trafalger sqnear the cinema and tiger tigerwhere the bomb was LOL
I was reading that like "yeah yeah, that one, he knows... WTF!?" What bomb?The drinks were stupidly cheap though. Cheaper than most nights at my uni. Double whiskey or double vodka with a mixer=ã2. And apparently I could have got in for free if I had brought 2 of my wage slips with me.My bredrin got overly drunk and wasted 2 hours chatting up some fugly girl. I tried to be nice to her equally butters c*ck-blocking friend but she was stush so I had to tell her about herself.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master_Yoda

Boy if they give signs there on it like touching up my piece then of course ill move to it just know they dont last the next day tho cos you know them type of girls do that every week.

I'll dance and give my number to one person. even the number thing is not always definate. More time I just stick with my chicas.
your one of dem ones eyy biggrin.gif well dats wat wingmans are for, they wud jus come chat to all your bredrins and get friendly wid your group so i can go for the kill on a sly while they try one of your bredrins :D even tho its long, sumtimes its fun doing sum group hunting. :D stil moretime, i jus run into c*ck teases doing this one, but sumtimes it can pay off.

Guest StabiloBossman

Strate away As soon as i get there start proper shakin out move to any standard chick and compete wiv my mate hoo lipses the most and the fittest chick in dere On average get on at least 6 or 7 birds everytime i go to them places lips dem all ova wize it dont count then n e fin from dere is a bonus

Guest Seriouss

Number giving. I have kisses in clubs a few times but I really try not to (even with boyfs) because it looks so tacky. It depends though, is this a person you have just met that night? In that case, number at most.

Guest StabiloBossman
I've never kissed anyone in a club, the thought of that sh*t scares me.
?Wat do u go there for then I strictly go there to get on birds not to jst have a good merry dance

?Wat do u go there for then I strictly go there to get on birds not to jst have a good merry dance
I will never ever kiss anyone I don't know. Man could be breeding thrush in his oral cavity for all I know. In fact I've only kissed people I have been involved with and known for a while.For me raving is about having a merry dance, I'm out with the girls, of course we could do other things like go to dinner but theres nothing wrong with going out simply to have a good old boogie.

girls can jus get crunk n jam in there group, and be a c*ck tease if they wanna. they manage to have enuff fun like dat lol. strictly jus for the raving and skanking.still i dnt reckon i could go to a club without watching girls, unless it was a VERRY sh*t atmosphere and music was crap. certain pack out clubs stinking of sweat is NOT the one. same goes for dem cockfests.sumtimes jus going for the raving is orite, especially wen the DJ drops sum bombs! lol

Guest StabiloBossman
I will never ever kiss anyone I don't know. Man could be breeding thrush in his oral cavity for all I know. In fact I've only kissed people I have been involved with and known for a while.For me raving is about having a merry dance, I'm out with the girls, of course we could do other things like go to dinner but theres nothing wrong with going out simply to have a good old boogie.
Ure part of that picky type innit how old r u?