OK Its Over For Good

Supernova

Guest Durrty Boi

forget her famno use tryna hold on to what u've lostits hard yea, but f*ck it u gotta get ur mind straight and focus on something elseit gets easier, but u shud start now so alot of time isnt wasted

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare f*cking shannigansbare sorrys (not form me)bare "i wish u wer deada" (all from me)are bodis getting caught in cross fireinfact durty suprisd u didnt get hitmost people online got sprayedeven friendly firei ent pissed what she did pissd that she liedI dont kno how will get over this*http://xxmovies.info/*

Ok. So now the tables have turned and i'm in the same position as you. Its over. For good.You know what.... i wasn't gonna go notting hill this year. But i'm going and im looking to enjoy myself and make myself feel better. So haze-e, i've got that dance for you if you still want it.

Ok. So now the tables have turned and i'm in the same position as you. Its over. For good.You know what.... i wasn't gonna go notting hill this year. But i'm going and im looking to enjoy myself and make myself feel better. So haze-e, i've got that dance for you if you still want it.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooi told you young in a relationship during the summer = A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

Your not the first this has happened too & it may not be the last time you break up with the one you love.Being a female it will take you sometime to get over it so leave that to time.In the meantime just:1. Make up your mind what you want to do, get some paper & draw up the pro's & con's of staying with him or not. 2. Make a decision & MOST IMPORTANTLY STICK TO IT. Don't look back, everything happens for a reason.3. STAY BUSY, LONELY NIGHTS WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AS ALL YOU WILL HAVE IS UR THOUGHTS & EMOTIONS IN MIND. WHEN YOUR FACED WITH THAT, YOU'LL LOOSE EACH & EVERYTIME AS YOUR STILL EMOTIONAL/MENTALLY WEAK.4. TIME IS YOUR FRIEND, linking & dating others is ok BUT isn't the ONE for now. Tek time for yourself as your weakness will make you get into something you'll regret.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooi told you young in a relationship during the summer = A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
How did i know you were gonna say something. Its got nothing to do with summer. Its more to do with his football career. But whatever.

How did i know you were gonna say something. Its got nothing to do with summer. Its more to do with his football career. But whatever.
On a level.You should be happy he did this.Other wise the two of you would end up resenting eachother.You would hardly get to see him anyway, and if you did, you wouldn't enjoy the minimal time you spent together.I know love is a bitch and it hurts right now, but with time, you'll be cool.Use this time to make yourself your number one priority. Find out whats most important to you and focus on it.

In time i'll be cool (And so will you fatal) Yesterday i was VERYYY angry (apologies to haze-e if i was rude at all) questioning myself like i was in the wrong. But at the end of the day, he wasn't a bad man nor do i think i was a bad girl. We just weren't working - together.Bigger and better things ahead.