OK Its Over For Good

Supernova

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just had one of those heart to heart conversationsTheres still bare loose ends....on both sides it seemsI am pissed tho...never thought i wud be like thishad like a female radar stopping me form getting attached...she sorta snuck underneath it lolseen bladBless Durrty for earliar

Trust I am a such a tramp right nowunemployed havent done anything that i needed to make an effort with since mid june....not even a wife no moreI ent even gunna pretned i aint hurting cos i am...pissed i still feel bad for thinkn to move other girls like it wud be cheatingand i wake up forgetting and might go to ring hershe still has stuff of mine i need to get back lolarrggghhh the madness
classic example of a sucker who prioritises his relationship before what is truly importantthe relationship looks like it sucked you dry and now ya feeling like a wasteman at one of the hottest times of the year i told you fammake ya relationship a part of YOUdont be a PART of the relationship and to top it all of ya xbox 360 is still f*ckEDcould life get any worse right now WOMAN is the last thing you need and its DEFO the last thing you should be taking advice fromdo the followingphone up some employment agencies (they get work the quikest) and start to get that GWAP then inbetween the times of work look for a permanent tingSTACK BUNDLES start gettin a REGULAR TRIM and then fix ya xbox and THEN start sorting out all that other sh*t you may not have done that you should of such as driving lessons for examplethen ya WILL feel better bout ya self and before you know it you will have a glow around you that EVERY woman will notice and before you know it youll be king of the streets without even making the effort to draw gashtoo many be chasing a bitchSTUPID follow the paper hoes come with the sh*t- 50 cent

yes you got lazycos exams doneyou got a chick"what else you need to do?" you probably told ya selfITS CALLED SELF MAITENANCEhad you of kept this up not only would you have fresh meat swarming you but ya girl would be ON HER TOES cos she would be able to see that ya "lookin fly" like ME as girls LOVE to know they have something that other girls want such asGOOD LONG HAIRA PEUGEOT 307 CONVERTABLE OR A RAV 4A GOOD MAN WHO IS ON TINGS (THIS GOES ALLOT FURTHER THEN GOOD LOOKS TRUSSSSSSSSS ME)A LOUIE VATON ( f*ck knows how to spell that name brand sh*t)etc etcyou think my girl would be going on the way she is now (dosile and ALWAYS on her toes) if i wasnt "FRESH TO DEF" GUYS like a girl thats nice if ya girl all of a sudden goes from a size 6 to a 18 cos she is lazy WHAT YA GONNA DO?apply the same logic to yaself and DONT let this happen again

what you need to do is hit up a few raves and do whatever you need to do to feel good.But one thing. DON'T FRONT! If you're hurting, don't feel to act like you're not.
No offense yeh and luv ya for the effort lolBut thats an awful ideaActing how i feel hasnt got me no where but beneath those people who love to look downSorryBut i aint looking for pity of empathy none of that sh*tI am looking to make someone else feel how i feelcool blad

what you need to do is hit up a few raves and do whatever you need to do to feel good.But one thing. DON'T FRONT! If you're hurting, don't feel to act like you're not.
No offense yeh and luv ya for the effort lolBut thats an awful ideaActing how i feel hasnt got me no where but beneath those people who love to look downSorryBut i aint looking for pity of empathy none of that sh*tI am looking to make someone else feel how i feelcool blad
Go on ahead. You're hurting so hurt someone else innit.that will really work. Really it will.at the end of the day when your done with your whole "routine" you're gonna be left with the same thing. So take this time to make yourself better instead of worrying about others.blad.

Go on ahead. You're hurting so hurt someone else innit.that will really work. Really it will.at the end of the day when your done with your whole "routine" you're gonna be left with the same thing. So take this time to make yourself better instead of worrying about others.blad.
Lol I see it this wayI could make her or someone else feel how i feel and then end of the day still feel sadOr i could feel sad on my onesHmmmmEitherway I see Antix view right now cos it seems like I would be able to hurt a few girls that way