Wiki Wiki Wiki...

Mr Q

The Book of LuciferThe Book of Lucifer: The Enlightenment directly follows The Book of Satan. After the indignant intonation of The Book of Satan, The Book of Lucifer seeks to logically expound the philosophy and dogma of Satanism. The Book of Lucifer is divided into twelve essays, each of them a vital component of LaVey's architecture of Satanism. The following are brief synopses of each of these essays:I. - Wanted! - God - Dead or AliveFollows up on the concept of "I am my own god" with a full explanation of the Satanic egocentric view of the world. This short essay states that as all gods are of human creation, worshipping an external god is to worship another human by proxy; therefore, the sensible, Satanic approach is to create your own god, namely yourself, and to "worship" this god. The result, of course, is to view oneself as the most important of all beings, and to adopt an unapologetically self-centered view of the world and course of action.

The Book of LuciferThe Book of Lucifer: The Enlightenment directly follows The Book of Satan. After the indignant intonation of The Book of Satan, The Book of Lucifer seeks to logically expound the philosophy and dogma of Satanism. The Book of Lucifer is divided into twelve essays, each of them a vital component of LaVey's architecture of Satanism. The following are brief synopses of each of these essays:I. - Wanted! - God - Dead or AliveFollows up on the concept of "I am my own god" with a full explanation of the Satanic egocentric view of the world. This short essay states that as all gods are of human creation, worshipping an external god is to worship another human by proxy; therefore, the sensible, Satanic approach is to create your own god, namely yourself, and to "worship" this god. The result, of course, is to view oneself as the most important of all beings, and to adopt an unapologetically self-centered view of the world and course of action.
That is some hitler move

That is some hitler move
swear there are bare people like that though, just egocentric.

Guest I.B.Blackman
i read up bare wrestling articles on therelike youtube and daily motionhours can fly
i was reading bare wrestling stuff on it last night, about the wwf wcw monday night wars and stuff!!! (the good days of wrestling)
*looks up at the ceiling and reminisces*
read bout dat aswell on one of my quests for knowledgeused wiki to get A* in my history courseworkbare copy, paste then reword sytlee