For the attention of administration....

Liberal Right Winger

I'm not going to bother 2 read the whole of that. But I'll say this before you claim about living and whatnot...So far I've counted 7 accounts and thats not including this 1. Which are still in the system.Sooner rather than later this might be the 8th or 9th or 10th account that will be in the BANNED usergroup.
Because the ban button is the only form of power you will ever posses over me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I guessed it was ashman purely based on the bad grammar.
Do elaborate.Do not make a statement then show no form of structure on why you feel this way.p.s Is this a English test now? didn't know I was being tested on grammar.
No, friend, this is not an english test. I was merely remarking on the fact that I seriously guessed it was you based on this paragraph :I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal" yet when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics I am banned and deleted without a say.i do not mean this in a bad way; you have a very recognisable way of trying to convey intellectual points which are shrouded in bad grammar. Like face off but with him it is spelling instead of grammar.spacer.gif
Please do not take this in a bad way but I have never claimed to be better then anyone else. Can you please elaborate further and show me exactly what you mean and which words you are referring to as it could possibly help me and my grammar.
And I say neither that you claimed this or that it is untrue. when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics It was this sentence within the paragraph which did it. It should have read: When someone wishes to bring to the attention of certain topics his own views --- and then the rest. I know it sounds petty; and it is, but this is what led me to guess it was you. Along with the fact, as previously stated, that other then the grammatical errors instilled in your rant it was to a certain degree an intellectual rant which not many members of this forum can or do pull of.
Ok I see now.Instead of using "when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own view", I should of worded "When I wish to bring to the attention of my own view?"Is that what you mean?p.s Many thanks.

What the f*ck are you talking about.
Do feel free to educate yourself instead of living on the forums.I intend to post on here from time to time in my spare time and maybe read some topics, not live on here.
Not even gonna bother go back and forth with you. Get your attention elsewhere.
I do not seek attention.It's not like I forced you to read this topic or to respond to me.

I'm not going to bother 2 read the whole of that. But I'll say this before you claim about living and whatnot...So far I've counted 7 accounts and thats not including this 1. Which are still in the system.Sooner rather than later this might be the 8th or 9th or 10th account that will be in the BANNED usergroup.
Because the ban button is the only form of power you will ever posses over me.
Personally, I dont give two shits about any power over you or any one. Stop regurgitating what your wife/parter/whoever you class her as will try and say.I could keep on typing. But its a waste of my time. So take what Ryan said into consideration.

Guest Dark Emperor
Do elaborate.Do not make a statement then show no form of structure on why you feel this way.p.s Is this a English test now? didn't know I was being tested on grammar.
No, friend, this is not an english test. I was merely remarking on the fact that I seriously guessed it was you based on this paragraph :I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal" yet when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topics I am banned and deleted without a say.i do not mean this in a bad way; you have a very recognisable way of trying to convey intellectual points which are shrouded in bad grammar. Like face off but with him it is spelling instead of grammar.spacer.gif
Please do not take this in a bad way but I have never claimed to be better then anyone else. Can you please elaborate further and show me exactly what you mean and which words you are referring to as it could possibly help me and my grammar.
And I say neither that you claimed this or that it is untrue.when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topicsIt was this sentence within the paragraph which did it.It should have read:When someone wishes to bring to the attention of certain topics his own views --- and then the rest.I know it sounds petty; and it is, but this is what led me to guess it was you. Along with the fact, as previously stated, that other then the grammatical errors instilled in your rant it was to a certain degree an intellectual rant which not many members of this forum can or do pull of.
Ok I see now.Instead of using "when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own view", I should of worded "When I wish to bring to the attention of my own view?"Is that what you mean?p.s Many thanks.
That is true you should have done that but no, that is not what I meant. Read my last post again.

And I say neither that you claimed this or that it is untrue.when someone wishes to bring to the attention of his own views regarding certain topicsIt was this sentence within the paragraph which did it.It should have read:When someone wishes to bring to the attention of certain topics his own views --- and then the rest.I know it sounds petty; and it is, but this is what led me to guess it was you. Along with the fact, as previously stated, that other then the grammatical errors instilled in your rant it was to a certain degree an intellectual rant which not many members of this forum can or do pull of.
That is true you should have done that but no, that is not what I meant. Read my last post again.
I understand.When I wish to bring to the attention of my own view I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal".?

Guest Dark Emperor
I understand.When I wish to bring to the attention of my own view I find it hilarious that Gray fox claims the moderation group on here and members of the administration panel to be "Liberal".?
No lol you don't understand. It was not that bit of the sentence.But if it was that bit it would be : When I wish to bring to attention my own view I find it hilarious etc.

No lol you don't understand. It was not that bit of the sentence.But if it was that bit it would be : When I wish to bring to attention my own view I find it hilarious etc.
MSN blad.. quick [email protected] bossman

oh please ashhave you nothing bettersmoke suttin manps. tell cz ive still got a girl
Yes, we all know you still love your mother but she does not count Jimbo.
im talking bout dogs you swine
WHAT!!!
WHAT!!!
im talking bout dogs
WHAT!!!
they bark
WHAT!!!
you piece of pork

oh please ashhave you nothing bettersmoke suttin manps. tell cz ive still got a girl
Yes, we all know you still love your mother but she does not count Jimbo.
WHAT!!!
WHAT!!!
im talking bout dogs
WHAT!!!
they bark
WHAT!!!
you piece of pork
Oh wow, is your mother a dog?p.s I dislike pork so please do not call me pork. Was it a racial undertone? me being pink? pork being pig being pink?

Ashman, the fact is you do not use correct logic. You jump from one assumption to a ridiculous conclusion and you don't listen to reason. Arguing with you therefore becomes pointless and since all you want to do is argue, you get banned. It would make sense to you if you thought logically but as I said, you don't.

Ashman, the fact is you do not use correct logic. You jump from one assumption to a ridiculous conclusion and you don't listen to reason. Arguing with you therefore becomes pointless and since all you want to do is argue, you get banned. It would make sense to you if you thought logically but as I said, you don't.
Did someone say something?

why do you persist in returning when its obvious your not wanted round here and your opinion on anything is not valued. People dont even laugh AT you like with some users. [korean corner shop owner]I feel sorry for your son[/korean corner shop owner]

why do you persist in returning when its obvious your not wanted round here and your opinion on anything is not valued. People dont even laugh AT you like with some users. [korean corner shop owner]I feel sorry for your son[/korean corner shop owner]
It's funny how I am not wanted yet my name keeps getting mentioned on these sites.Who are you? the balls of the forum? the leader and voice of the people here?You are a minority voice.