Sign in to follow this  
Creed Diskenth

BATTY MAN

Guest Durrty Boi

lmaoknew it would be different brodude's messaged me like 5 times since ive been on theretheres about 2 others

lmaoknew it would be different brodude's messaged me like 5 times since ive been on theretheres about 2 others
lmao5 times unoman wants 2 bend u over

uurrgghh, what kinda pictures are you man putting up on these websites to be getting attention?bwoy......

should organise to meet up with him then beat him up
lolbut wot if he cam wiv bare mans and they r lookin sum kinda r*pe orgyi dnt want anythin 2 do wiv man

he did this to me as well AGESSSS ago i mentioned it on rwd on his profile on face pic it says "try anything once"he is ON THIS TING doing multimessage templates to MAN just like how i send them to GYALlmfao

uurrgghh, what kinda pictures are you man putting up on these websites to be getting attention?bwoy......
thats the jokeits NORMAL PICStruss i just got FACE shots and this is all it took for this sexual predator to try hop on my fender

whats going on u r bad luck eddie go to check my mail i see this go open it up and see the persons profile cozz i THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A COuple and its some queerchasstf3.jpg

he says he aint gay but not straight or bi man must be down with that hiv sh*tI AM NOT GAY , STRIAGHT OR BISEXUAL. RIGHT NOW IAMJUST DEALING WITH THINGS AS THEY HAPPEN. DONT ASSUME WHAT I DO OR WHATYOU THINK I AM. PLEASE ASK DIRECT QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL GET DIRECT ASNWERS.IF I SAY IT ALL NOW , YOU MIGHT NOT ASK ME SO IF U WANNA KNOW LET ME KNOWONE LIFE TO LIVE , DONT LIMIT UR SELF AS INDIVIDUAL THE WORLD IS FULL OF EXPREINCE, EMBRACE ITNO POINT WASTING ENERGY HATING ME, CAUSE U THERE AND I AM HERE

your telling me thats different brothese anything goes people are like serial killers imono boundaries,probly on bestiality as well he practiclly admits it

nah dont bring him he will bring his gay bredrins and they will start changing the decor and sh*tllow it seriously

i feel like showing him this thread i aint EVER seen a REAL LIFE BATTY MAN SLEWAGE WITH A BATTY MAN PRESENT on a forum beforeWHO IS ON ITim bang on snitching
lmaoit wud b nuts the slewin

to lateyou should of said that before i wanted to slew him before but i was so shocked but a vip murking of HIM should be vip triple PLATINUMthats the new levelsim prepared to get cussed for this cos this is gonna be FUNNYYYYYYYYYi messaged him and showed him this thread AND WHATi cant wait for this this is gonna be f*ckEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

smhwait till the girls hear about us hand selecting homosexuals to join the forum
hahahahahaoh sh*ti forgot about that they are gonna so LOVE this its gonna be their ace in the hole for me EVERY TIME they try send and NONE OF YOU GUYS WILL BACK ME i know this well f*ck yallim still the funniest guys here with the biggest balls that gets it crackin constantly*sings "clean up man" by young buck*