BATTY MAN

Creed Diskenth

smhwait till the girls hear about us hand selecting homosexuals to join the forum
hahahahahaoh sh*ti forgot about that they are gonna so LOVE this its gonna be their ace in the hole for me EVERY TIME they try send and NONE OF YOU GUYS WILL BACK ME i know this well f*ck yallim still the funniest guys here with the biggest balls that gets it crackin constantly*sings "clean up man" by young buck*
Have you seen my sig?*waits patiently*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who remebers that gay on face pic back in the dayhe was called sup1 or something at first i never clocked he was gay he asked me how i was i said cool then man coming out with i look good and sh*t thats when the internet started to scar me its a dangerous tool in the wrong hands I swear the guy would check when i was online then message me then he pretended to be a girl and started messaging me people be carefull u may be in ur yards but ur not safe from these barryboys

LMAO @ this chich.This is like face-pic back in the day. When I was 16, I was getting messages from men over 20. f*cking grimey guys.

smhwait till the girls hear about us hand selecting homosexuals to join the forum
LOL

LMAO at the battyman moving 2 u man on a real who conversated with him? dont be shy nowand lol at that greaze believe guys nose, comes like two wellington boots next 2 each other in opposite direction
LMAO