I was enjoying the night until....

Mr. BLK

lmao number two took the piss!!number three was sick
I remember watching that video time ago. He must have been traumatised after that. Low get taken for a mug liek that in front of everyone. That first chick though, there is somehthing about her. I would smash it differently. Third chick was sick. But that first chick...

lmao number two took the piss!!number three was sick
I remember watching that video time ago. He must have been traumatised after that. Low get taken for a mug liek that in front of everyone. That first chick though, there is somehthing about her. I would smash it differently. Third chick was sick. But that first chick...
number one didn't do anything exciting. i wine better than that by myself.isn't she a bit too thickie-thickie for you?

karizmau dont even need to bootcamp itif u can drop off the dome comedic punches, thats itbare rappers come on and just say "fukin fukin fukin bitch fukin" or jus drop a pre-writ
Blud if i come there im not lookin to scrape thru...im lookin to brush any and every opponent diffrently so that the whole crowd goes home talkin bout me....i wudnt do it any other way manK-dot.1

so im at the jump off, needed a lil monday night hype to supercede all the office politics on my brain after a long day at workdance battles = sickbopaway - runway but you have to floss the maddest bop = joke tingpillow fight = some next joke tingall winners deserved the money they got..... at least £600 was given away before the rappers came onrap battle for £100all 4 rappers that battled were ultimate sh*t, they were gettin booed left right and center, including bottled and assorted missiles bein dashed at themi didnt even see who won the money, no-one deserved iti had to straight walk out the venue, ive never been so disappointed with uk talent in my lifethat is all
Arrgh, I was gonna make this topic.I saw u there still fam. Was that ur girl with you? That's a good look biggrin.gif Anyways...It was good, but JO's definately lost it's edge man. Crowd is air now. Atmosphere ain't what it used to be.The Breakdance battle was good.LMAO @ the bopping battle.Crewdance was good. The bit where they used the guy's head for a basketball was sickThe comedian was JOOOOKKKKKESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Pillow fight was sick. LMAO @ the girl who KO'd with the first blowRap battle was GASSSSSSSSSSSS. But it's because all the big boys have gon america or retired their battle status. Man like Pro Green need to come back man.You missed the Booty shake battle Tony. Some lil chinese came on the stage an ended up being the best winning :D She was sick though. I felt sorry for the bre who had top lie down on the floor. She jus jumped down on his piece raw :D:D also Luca Toney, Buisiness must be good because I swear i saw a couple man bussing ur tees last night? Did u do one for Nathan (the singer)? With the Arsenal crest on it? Looks sick