It's funny how...

AdzStar*

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shutup love, from time I see this pic....I know you would get trampled on on road....photo-2934.jpg
African dress to an african party. Trampled? Erm. Skeen. *Thumbs-up*
YOU would wear THAT dress to an AFRICAN party?Nah man...You're fibbing...You'd get stoned on arrival

Guest karnage
were u ever on rwd coz i dont reconise ur user name or are u a newbiehow r u ne how whats good in stevenege I pass by stevenage at times when i go down herts and them places should give me ur number go out for a drink sometime dont worry i aint a nutter just a nice bloke who looks after people my freinds call me the fallen angel coz my heart is so pure
Lol Dinky you are fully sick

u was going on like it was an event like a rave good luck to you and dont waste my time being nice to you for no reason
huh?Robinho, it's a picture. Am i supposed to stand there like i'm taking a mugshot? Nah kid.And to mickey, yea it wasn't an african party with aunties and uncles. A youth thing, more focused on the fashion side of it.

u was going on like it was an event like a rave good luck to you and dont waste my time being nice to you for no reason
huh?Robinho, it's a picture. Am i supposed to stand there like i'm taking a mugshot? Nah kid.And to mickey, yea it wasn't an african party with aunties and uncles. A youth thing, more focused on the fashion side of it.
Oh seen...My PM Inbox is still waiting biggrin.gif

Guest Jack X Supreme
were u ever on rwd coz i dont reconise ur user name or are u a newbiehow r u ne how whats good in stevenege I pass by stevenage at times when i go down herts and them places should give me ur number go out for a drink sometime dont worry i aint a nutter just a nice bloke who looks after people my freinds call me the fallen angel coz my heart is so pure
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI've never laughed this much ever."My heart is so pure" "Fallen angel"HAHAHAHHA. I'm sitting here crying.

Guest I.B.Blackman

OI OI MAAAAANwah gwan wiv dis female maltreatment 4 eh?wat happend 2 man lyk me n Ralph Tresvant*Disclaimer: My actions are solely for pum, Thankyou*

Guest Jack X Supreme

I just can't take people seriously that spell 'boy' as 'boi'and type like 'mi yassa nah inna dat', you don't see SCRAPS typing in a Scottish accent.I sound prudish.