THIS VIDEO IS THE sh*t

Guest Arsenal 4 life

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4get these guys listen to klashkenoff if u wanna here real hackney man chatting real thingssee that guy tricky not sending but my man is in hackney job center more time in mare street true facts
lolbut he still makes money tho his chain alotanyway mashtown>>___but this aint the best tune when margs comes out in september plus joe black its over

Guest Arsenal 4 life
that front linerz tune is sh*ttheir one currently on channel you is ayt stillbut levels that you got owned ting had me in tearscant believe i slept on this thread
yeh i no clockwork i couldent find itfor the roads to the street from the block to the curb we keep it moving and the grind dont stop from my hood to yours...............that one init

who remembers this track kyza repping this has to be up there 4 top channel u tracks grime/garage tempo aswellgit set remix sick aswell another grime/garage tempo ting murder aswell r u dumb f*ck offI dont listen to hip hop but I have all their mix tapes