Just like Rwd there were gods.....

Uncle Larry

Guest I.B.Blackman
May I take the oppurtunity in this hype topic to remind you all to vote 'SERIOUSS FOR MOD'Use the topic at the top of this pageTa muchlybiggrin.gif
Show us sum tit n uve gt my vote

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
May I take the oppurtunity in this hype topic to remind you all to vote 'SERIOUSS FOR MOD'Use the topic at the top of this pageTa muchlybiggrin.gif
Show us sum tit n uve gt my vote
Ooh... good campaign idea!

GROUND BREAKING NEWSwar has taken over the internet over the last 24 hours civilians have been seen running from gun firephotopop.jpgfeelings have be caught23365457.jpglooting has taken placelooting.jpgAND MORE GUNFIRE AND MORE DEATH IS APPROACHING AS THE EVENING BEGINSxin_24020204090968332703.jpgwill there be more user names emerging due to the death of many e personas this evening?will there be any survivors?will girls join in on the action and call us gay for all of this?and will cap cap ever go straight and actually win a war rather then run back to his gay friends?all will be revealed in the next episode ofMODERATORSsendage in disquise
biggrin.gif LMAO SGSG SG SH J6W JW56JKW56K4WU REYKETYKLULKKET KETYOL ETLETLETULDTGJARHEDNFGJ ETYORYOYOYUIK

Guest Arsenal 4 life
LOL @ "Gods".
LOL @ this post. Indirect if ever I saw one.
Why are you following me about the forum?Ease off.
Show me five posts where I have quoted you (aside from this), otherwise f*ck off.
Long.
Exactly, because it hasn't happened. Now f*ck off and get a career you tampon.
I just checked the first 2 pages of posts on your profile & you've quoted me 4 times, not including the times in this topic. That's 4 times in like 24 hours. I'm sure I'd find more if I went back further.It's you who needs a career you shitstain.
will someone just give him this t- shirt6f455c34d96da09be67f9d5a6046db4a.jpg

LOL @ "Gods".
Show me five posts where I have quoted you (aside from this), otherwise f*ck off.
Long.
I just checked the first 2 pages of posts on your profile & you've quoted me 4 times, not including the times in this topic. That's 4 times in like 24 hours. I'm sure I'd find more if I went back further.It's you who needs a career you shitstain.
Stop trying to get involved you little sh*t.Teletubbies is on CBeebies, do one....

Guest Arsenal 4 life
LOL @ "Gods".
Long.
Stop trying to get involved you little sh*t.Teletubbies is on CBeebies, do one....
i get involved when i want end of

Guest haze-e

Another royal rumble it seems... Wheres Adi and Liz.... I wonder if Md_Dan will come to back his little bro...So much questions????**Goes to finish bleach and come back in 30**

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Another royal rumble it seems... Wheres Adi and Liz.... I wonder if Md_Dan will come to back his little bro...So much questions????**Goes to finish bleach and come back in 30**
hes at work will be on at about 9:30

LOL @ "Gods".
Long.
biggrin.gif:D

Guest StabiloBossman
oh was i meant to laugh oh sorry i missed the joke ummm ...... ha ha ha
Do One Smarmy Prick
lmaoWhat a little c*nt.
Little?Tanner Know Ure Role Dont Send For Me

Guest StabiloBossman
oh was i meant to laugh oh sorry i missed the joke ummm ...... ha ha ha
Do One Smarmy Prick
lmaoWhat a little c*nt.
Little?Tanner Know Ure Role Dont Send For Me
The little c*nt was in reference to md_dans 8 year old bro.And the lmao, was you referring to him as smarmy.
Kool Kool