Do you allow your little brother, sister, cousin, newphew or niece to...

Roots

When I drop my brothers to school they fight for the front seat and go "I got gun shot, I got gun shot"and my other little brother called me a waceman once so I took him upstairs to my mum and dads bedroom and I F5 him on my mum and dads bed.
Lol you sure you don't mean shotgun?
lol yeah thats the oneI don't know lol

When I drop my brothers to school they fight for the front seat and go "I got gun shot, I got gun shot"and my other little brother called me a waceman once so I took him upstairs to my mum and dads bedroom and I F5 him on my mum and dads bed.
Lol you sure you don't mean shotgun?
lol yeah thats the oneI don't know lol
Shotgun isn't slang. It originates from old American banks moving money around or something. One guy would drive and the other would sit in the passenger seat with a shotgun incase someone tried to rob them en-route.It's just standard. Lol you're getting old man.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
MY NAME IS GONA POP UP SOON IN THIS TOPIC biggrin.gif
u need beats sonnot the music type either
LOL YOU COME LIKE THE OLD PERVET MAN THAT CHRIS GIVES THE MORNIN PAPERS 2 IN FAMILY GUY

only little cousins/nephews/neices i have dont live in areas that speak like this, if i had one that did speak like it i wouldnt mind as long as they didn't take it too far, i speak to everyone in my family with proper english occasionally speak road to my older brother when talking about road stuffits funny to see how amusing it is to others that you speak road, everytime im on the phone in presence of family or friends that aren't road or don't really know bout that stuff i always recieve an annoying immitation of it

Guest Watch My sig
they move work for me
What's the point of you avatar? Swear the guy in your avi has black hands? So it's not you. So what is the point? What does it mean? And why are you so adamant that people should watch your sig when there's nothing there?
coz hes a showermanand my sig was sick untill youtube got locked off cant be assed to edit but for your pleasure

only in contact with 1 person in my fam whos youngerhe has 'zoop' & sh*t like that in his namewhen i 1st saw it i was shocked cz he picks it up from my MSN names..but when hes @ my yard he never says those sorts of thingsjust the standard like 'that was sick''merked it'its minor cz hes a smart boy+he knows when 2 talk in certain ways

they move work for me
What's the point of you avatar? Swear the guy in your avi has black hands? So it's not you. So what is the point? What does it mean? And why are you so adamant that people should watch your sig when there's nothing there?
coz hes a showermanand my sig was sick untill youtube got locked off cant be assed to edit but for your pleasure
Oh that vid. Yeah seen that. OK. As you were.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
they move work for me
Oh that vid.