Do Girls Often Say This Now

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Move this to Love and Life...
Whys That u f*ckin Prick? Nuffin to Do Wid Love And Life Its An incident On The Bus If Or Wen Ure Ever Mod Again U Can Move It But Until Then Hold Ure Noisep*ssy
I swear I don't know why you ain't been banned. Admin are slipping by letting you exist, or not even warning you.
lol i swear gray fox was a site admin

girls robbing man for sexi dont find it far fetchedCHICK "ay blud ya buff ya nah"BOY "oh safe"CHICK "so what ya giving up the digits blud"BOY "erm i got a girl"CHICK "BLOOD DID I ASK MAN IF YA GOT A GIRL GIMME THE DIGITS FOR I PUNCH YOU IN YA MOUT YOU CHIEF"BOY "okay its 07833 223945878"CHICK "if this is fake i will rip of ya tings ya nah furhtermore let me call it"(CALLS NUMBER ON THE SPOT WITH A SHANK IN THE OTHER HAND)CHICK "you know to give the real ting ennit .............a bitch will call you still PICK UP YEAH"BOY "okay"CHICK "in the hours fam.................YA SEXY BITCH"(BOY GETS OFF A FEW STOPS AFTER THE CHICK AND CALLS CRIMESTOPPERS TO REPORT A PREMEDITATED r*pe)

girls robbing man for sexi dont find it far fetchedCHICK "ay blud ya buff ya nah"BOY "oh safe"CHICK "so what ya giving up the digits blud"BOY "erm i got a girl"CHICK "BLOOD DID I ASK MAN IF YA GOT A GIRL GIMME THE DIGITS FOR I PUNCH YOU IN YA MOUT YOU CHIEF"BOY "okay its 07833 223945878"CHICK "if this is fake i will rip of ya tings ya nah furhtermore let me call it"(CALLS NUMBER ON THE SPOT WITH A SHANK IN THE OTHER HAND)CHICK "you know to give the real ting ennit .............a bitch will call you still PICK UP YEAH"BOY "okay"CHICK "in the hours fam.................YA SEXY BITCH"(BOY GETS OFF A FEW STOPS AFTER THE CHICK AND CALLS CRIMESTOPPERS TO REPORT A PREMEDITATED r*pe)
LMAFOOOOOOOOOOOOmuch better than my r*pe scenario

Guest karnage
LMAO LMAO

LMAO LMAO
x 895484026250896752306524864390K-dot.1

girl gets to her bits and tells her best friend war chick what went down"war chick" twinkles whats good"twinkles" nah f*ckin f*ckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin just saw some ting in new cross he was kinda buff had to draw it a girl like me just drawed the number and told him the levels if ya ever see this breh i wanted to buss in is face he was fine."war chick" What bring ins......?"twinkles" you fool thats my ting until my baby father comes outta jail ennit you dumb?"