Garms

Maxxx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man was leavin yard in Euston today and saw some youts rockin parka jackets and wolly hats. I woulda laughed as many youts wear things not approproate for summer but today it was necessary lol. Summer is over.If I don't go Chicago later this month Imma jus give my auntie some money to get some things there and start shoppin for winter clothes here.

Winter garmz are over sickWhat u mans looking to buy for da winter season?i been looking for dis adidas jacket/coat for tiiiiiime!!!any1 know were i can cop dis?? i don't even know its proper name i think its Adidas Y3Stryder's got it in dis video .......... safe 1OIH1l0Y3Ds
That jacket is old isn't it? 3-5 years?

all i know is i need to restock my wadrobe for uni this september. p.s i am officially GREAZING UP kingston uni. hold tite all my new class mates.
You stayed on campus? You know anything about the Seething Wells area? Thats where I got my room for the upcoming year.

all i know is i need to restock my wadrobe for uni this september. p.s i am officially GREAZING UP kingston uni. hold tite all my new class mates.
You stayed on campus? You know anything about the Seething Wells area? Thats where I got my room for the upcoming year.
this is my first year of uni. but ive frequented alot for social visits. seething wells is the one still. thts the livest area. im still tryna get in there cos i only jus decided to go kingston the other day and applied through clearing.
o seen. what you looking to do?

this is my first year of uni. but ive frequented alot for social visits. seething wells is the one still. thts the livest area. im still tryna get in there cos i only jus decided to go kingston the other day and applied through clearing.
ima jus commute for the time bein. im in sw anyway so its not tht far. im doin media maybe with web development. its gonna b alot tho trust me. what u doin
Business and Finance.
That is SICK!

ima jus commute for the time bein. im in sw anyway so its not tht far. im doin media maybe with web development. its gonna b alot tho trust me. what u doin
Business and Finance.
That is SICK!
Minus the 2ft logo.