So which celebrity do you look like?

JohnTheBaptist

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Jack, you dweeb.You been watching The Hills?
Of course. Have you?.Audrina's so sexy. I love her Posh Spice figure.
No I haven't! Been so rushed off my feet, gonna try and youtube it.You do know that Heidi and Spencer got engaged two months ago right...And she's had a boob job.Audrina is sexy (no lesbo) but Heidi/Whitney are prettier.I only recently clocked how gorgeous Whitney is.
It's been okay. Audrina's dating some d*ckhead.The ring's HUUGGGGGGGGEEE (haha).I used to like Heidi but not anymore, Audrina for me.Wouldn't say Whitney's gorgeous she's pretty though. Spencer graffiti'd the wall of their front room the d*ck'ead.

No I haven't! Been so rushed off my feet, gonna try and youtube it.You do know that Heidi and Spencer got engaged two months ago right...And she's had a boob job.Audrina is sexy (no lesbo) but Heidi/Whitney are prettier.I only recently clocked how gorgeous Whitney is.
Sorry, but ...Huh? Heidi is the worst looking there. She's pretty but not hot.Whitney is sooo beautiful. I like the way she talks. (no lesbo)

Sorry, but ...Huh? Heidi is the worst looking there. She's pretty but not hot.Whitney is sooo beautiful. I like the way she talks. (no lesbo)
Co-sign both.

Co-sign both.
Sorry, but Audrina has hamster cheeks. Thats why I don't think she's all that.Whitney in the Hilary Swank dress>>________She looked amazing.I think Heidi's well pretty. Being blonder suits her.Will someone please shoot spencer dead.

Co-sign both.
Sorry, but Audrina has hamster cheeks. Thats why I don't think she's all that.Whitney in the Hilary Swank dress>>________She looked amazing.I think Heidi's well pretty. Being blonder suits her.Will someone please shoot spencer dead.
I'll shoot Spencer dead.Heidi was pretty but her nose job has now made her look like a Presley.. what a sharp chin& YFSD the ring was TACKY. You dont walk in to a shop and pick the shiniest thing. Whitney is stunning & Laurens style has improved.Justin/Bobby could look but not touch.& LOG is right Audrina has hamster cheeks, funny teeth, and is either boss eyed or somethings not right with her eye balls.Lets just all be thankful Lo is back.

Never said it was nice. It is huge tho.Audrina is lovelyyyyy c'mon, Lauren's unattractive 'coz she's too nice, Whitney's boring, Lo's a stoner, Heidi's a plum.I look like one of the guys out of 8th & Ocean.
Teddy???!