Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspurs

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs have to beat Fulham, cos if they dont as much as it pains me to say this, they would then win the North London Derby.
6 points from 2 games.Once Dawson and Lennon are back in a week. People will start to see what we are made of. Even with some 2nd string team yesterday we put on a brilliant performance against the champions in their own backyard.

If you beat Fulham, you wont beat us. So that 6 points talk is air, your get 4 at best.Ok...Thats the point your playing with pride, heart & preparing yourself properly before games until you get 3 points for Jol, once you do, your shitness will come out again... Thats why I want you to take 3 off Fulham, so Adebayor can swing thru & take the points, lol.

Cos your sh*t.You played with heart against a under-performing Man Utd side and LOST. Granted your missing players but so are Man Utd and the way I hear Spurs fans saying "it weren't about the result, just the performance today" you'd think this is a Man Utd side that is blowing there opposition away, to be technical you did worse than Reading...Oh and its your first game against the top 4 this season and you've taken 0 points off them, to come 4th you gonna NEED to beat Arsenal, your top 4 aspirations are gonna be over by September.

Cos your sh*t.You played with heart against a under-performing Man Utd side and LOST. Granted your missing players but so are Man Utd and the way I hear Spurs fans saying "it weren't about the result, just the performance today" you'd think this is a Man Utd side that is blowing there opposition away, to be technical you did worse than Reading...Oh and its your first game against the top 4 this season and you've taken 0 points off them, to come 4th you gonna NEED to beat Arsenal, your top 4 aspirations are gonna be over by September.
What a load of sh*t.So it dont matter if we were missing our starting CB partnership, and played our 5th choice CB pairing.Doesnt matter if we are missing our one creative threat from midfield.Doesnt matter if we are missing our £16m signing.Nah dont matter does it TF.For the team we put out we did brilliantly.It was about the performance, you clown, after all the sh*t that has happened with Spurs this week, we showed unity and a caring, it woulda been so easy to get rolled over. You just dont get it do you. So far up your own teams arse and thinking that Wenger still shits diamonds and gold, muppet....You are full of sh*t sunshine. The basis thing cracked me up, clearly you know what you are talking about here.If we beat you in 2 weeks, you know you wont ever be able to show your name around these forums again...?

All I'm hearing is excuse, excuse, and er excuse. Your sh*t.You battled well, even had them on the back foot & could have won but you didnt and thats how the sh*t crumbles.Performances mean f*ck all, points do, like you said last week, nobody remembers the losers... Ain't karma a bitch!Your suppose to be top 4 challengers not Derby, so f*ck all this about the performance talk... Your club has the wrong mentality to be top 4. Like I've told you your problems are so deep but your see in May...Psh, I'm not even worried, I'll let you run with it for a while should you win, but I got enough comebacks...

All I'm hearing is excuse, excuse, and er excuse. Your sh*t.You battled well, even had them on the back foot & could have won but you didnt and thats how the sh*t crumbles.Performances mean f*ck all, points do, like you said last week, nobody remembers the losers... Ain't karma a bitch!Your suppose to be top 4 challengers not Derby, so f*ck all this about the performance talk... Your club has the wrong mentality to be top 4. Like I've told you your problems are so deep but your see in May...Psh, I'm not even worried, I'll let you run with it for a while should you win, but I got enough comebacks...

I am worried.If we don't get another striker I may cry, performance was swag.... We thought with out signings that our attack would be fire but it is more like luke warm.Despite the win I am severely depressed.

Main points:- Robinson's positioning is absolutely shocking- Whether you think it was a hand ball or not, Vidic pulled back Berbatov in the same move which should have 100% been a penalty but it's against United at Old Trafford so what you expect- Berbatov is disgusting
1. It wasnt the same move, that was the move where Rio cleared it off the line2. Vidic and Berbatov crashed into each other, Vidic's hands didnt grab nothing.
I'm not talking about when they both dropped.I'm talking about when Berbatov ran through, Vidic was pulling him back then Berbatov went on to have the shot deflected away by Brown's arm/shoulder.

Guest the_truth_hurts

The big 4 jinx hits spurs again. They were unlucky though deserved at least a draw from the game. That Taraabt yout looks cold caused united a whole lot of problems when he came on.