Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Fuck My Ear

Has anyone slept with ear plugs in their ear and then woke up deaf in one ear..my ear had a trace of blood...and i cant hear properly....i feel like crying

cos the d*ckhead neigbour and his soca music...is hospitol open on bank holiday

never used ear plugs b4. why did u have em on?fone ur gp and ask him for sum adviceits wank holiday so i dunno if the surgury will be open doh

Probably just wax that got packed into your ear by the plug. Go pharmacy and buy some ear cleaner. Or turn your head and let salt water sit in your ear for a couple minutes, then wash it out. But don't use cotton buds unless you want to pack it in tighter.

Probably just wax that got packed into your ear by the plug. Go pharmacy and buy some ear cleaner. Or turn your head and let salt water sit in your ear for a couple minutes, then wash it out. But don't use cotton buds unless you want to pack it in tighter.
Too late

Guest I.B.Blackman

rahi saw the title n thoughtu meant f*ck my ear lyk sum next sexual fantasy sh*tyer its jus ear wax probs the blood myt be frm friction

Use an exclamation mark or comma bruv.
lolgettme mei thought he was talkin bout that Family Guy ep or sutin

rahi saw the title n thoughtu meant f*ck my ear lyk sum next sexual fantasy sh*tyer its jus ear wax probs the blood myt be frm friction
LMAO WELL DONE THAT IS THE FIRST EVER TIME YOU HAVE MADE ME LAUGH

put olive oil in ur ear, hold ur head sideways and leave it in there for a bit, it will lift off the wax, then just wash it out

cos the d*ckhead neigbour and his soca music...is hospitol open on bank holiday
Was that a joke?! I often wake up w a sore ear, like it was scrunched up in my sleep.