Laptops

bayy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL did I get bumped?I swear the guy in currys was like 'this is an amazing laptop'*cries*Its got good specs!Lol @ my financial status being a subject of discussion also.
you just ended yourself.the second your laptop comes from the high street. you know you've been bumped.They sell old technology at high prices 95% of the time and prey on people who dont know much about specs

LOL did I get bumped?I swear the guy in currys was like 'this is an amazing laptop'*cries*Its got good specs!Lol @ my financial status being a subject of discussion also.
you just ended yourself.the second your laptop comes from the high street. you know you've been bumped.They sell old technology at high prices 95% of the time and prey on people who dont know much about specs
I know I paid an inflated price for it, but it does have good specs.I went to PC world and they were shite.

Guest Sub Zero

Up some sites for good deals, my laptop has packed up on me after 3 and half years and I'm looking to replace it. I thought that Acer was decent, but from what you guys are saying, must be a lot better out there.

what specs are you pushing mi'lady?
So I went to check:120gb HD2048 mb ramfreeview tvwireless128mb nvidia graphics cardand I got vista free with it (it got sent to me when it dropped)and all this other stuff I don't understand.I bought it last september.

what specs are you pushing mi'lady?
So I went to check:120gb HD2048 mb ramfreeview tvwireless128mb nvidia graphics cardand I got vista free with it (it got sent to me when it dropped)and all this other stuff I don't understand.I bought it last september.
if it has a core 2 duo processor thats quite a good machine should last you another 2-3 years

Dell vostro 1500 i paid 569 gotcore 2 duo t7100 1.8 processor160gb hd2gb ram8600m gt 256mb DEDICATED graphicsbluetoothWireless nDual layer dvdremote control15.4 widescreen with trulife(glossy)vista businessplus some next sh*t i cant even member
That's what I've ordered. I paid 575.

Dell vostro 1500 i paid 569 gotcore 2 duo t7100 1.8 processor160gb hd2gb ram8600m gt 256mb DEDICATED graphicsbluetoothWireless nDual layer dvdremote control15.4 widescreen with trulife(glossy)vista businessplus some next sh*t i cant even member
That's what I've ordered. I paid 575.
link pls?

pissed i wud of got that if i saw it i got 1 from dell for 529 core duo t7100 1.7 processor120gb hd1gb ramG Force 256mb graphicsWireless nDual layer dvd15.4 widescreen vista pre. ^^^^ is that decent ??

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my Black MacBook * 13.3 inch Visible Glossy Widescreen * 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo * 160GB Serial ATA drive (5400rpm) * Double-layer SuperDrive * 2GB 667 DDR2 Ram * AirPort Extreme Wifi Card & Bluetoothmacbook_pro_black.jpg