Laptops

bayy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to get myself a mac book for uni...

Toshiba's are way more realiable than HP's.
hmm, i got mixed views. i was gonna get the toshiba but there was something that it didnt have specs wise, ..cant remember wht. i was gonna get some ferrari styled one as well before the man made me use sense not style. sometimes i dont like them coming up to you filling your head with choices..lemme jus buy what i want and leave. biggrin.gif if i ask u then coolafterall the lecture about the HP, it crashed 2 hours after i used it!! it works fine now but acted like it needed to get used to me first and if i didnt know how to tweak it etc someone like my mom wouldve jus taken it back.

Laptop's are hype because you're gonna spend up to £700 on something that has a 5 year range in technology if it even lasts that long without breaking.You can get double to specs of that is desktop and if you want to upgrade alongside technology you only have to pay for the individual part.It's hard to upgrade laptops, anyone that knows basics will tell you don't get one unless you're only browsing VIP.
The above post is all nonsense.
For realMy dell laptop is holding it up still, had it for a while. Dual core, 120 HD, 1GB ram

mac books are hype if you don't intend to make full use of them.......its especially hype if you are a windows man/woman who intends to get a mac book just to show face......STICK WITH WINDOWS.....they work well across the boardGray fox, that laptop you just ordered is a bargain, especially if its NEW...i just got my lappy the other week, it'll remain crisp and fast because i am a maintenance king.....also, hardware upgrades for a lappy can be complicated but it still can be done if your bothered....bun fingerprint, i gots a bios password....laptop wont start up without it...you cant even boot from nuttin without it

mac books are hype if you don't intend to make full use of them.......its especially hype if you are a windows man/woman who intends to get a mac book just to show face......STICK WITH WINDOWS.....they work well across the boardGray fox, that laptop you just ordered is a bargain, especially if its NEW...i just got my lappy the other week, it'll remain crisp and fast because i am a maintenance king.....also, hardware upgrades for a lappy can be complicated but it still can be done if your bothered....bun fingerprint, i gots a bios password....laptop wont start up without it...you cant even boot from nuttin without it
Of course it's new, blood. In fact, it's so new, the components are still in their boxes...

hhhmm, k..well if anyone got bumped here, its LOG...but she's rich as hell so its just a drip inna di lake....but i dont know the specs or her lappy yet, so i cant really say a thing.....i'm just going on the price she paid for it......£900 could build you a desktop to last you up until and through the coming of our Lord and Saviour....

hhhmm, k..well if anyone got bumped here, its LOG...but she's rich as hell so its just a drip inna di lake....but i dont know the specs or her lappy yet, so i cant really say a thing.....i'm just going on the price she paid for it......£900 could build you a desktop to last you up until and through the coming of our Lord and Saviour....
but they want something portablei prefer my laptop to my desktop

im sure pple knwo the diffnce between getting a desktop and laptop, since they already have a desktop. and actually realz you could spend 900 on a desktop today, in 3yrs it will be obsolete compared to what would be out then for 1/4 of the price.
obviously....no one said to blow the whole 900, spend some, keep some for upgrades in the future....you want something that will last regardless of the new technologies coming out, simple.....

the industry i want to go into macs are standard....find they run photoshop ect so much better than pcs regardless of specs anyway.