Laptops

bayy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered my Black MacBook * 13.3 inch Visible Glossy Widescreen * 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo * 160GB Serial ATA drive (5400rpm) * Double-layer SuperDrive * 2GB 667 DDR2 Ram * AirPort Extreme Wifi Card & Bluetoothmacbook_pro_black.jpg
i should have taken the black one, the white one gets dirty too easilybut i heard on the black one, fingerprints could be seen more easilydid u order everythng from the apple store ? cause you could have got the 2gb ram for cheaper somewhere else

mac books are hype if you don't intend to make full use of them.......its especially hype if you are a windows man/woman who intends to get a mac book just to show face......STICK WITH WINDOWS.....they work well across the boardGray fox, that laptop you just ordered is a bargain, especially if its NEW...i just got my lappy the other week, it'll remain crisp and fast because i am a maintenance king.....also, hardware upgrades for a lappy can be complicated but it still can be done if your bothered....bun fingerprint, i gots a bios password....laptop wont start up without it...you cant even boot from nuttin without it
Of course it's new, blood. In fact, it's so new, the components are still in their boxes...
ill just take the battery out the motherrboard, leave it for a bit, pit it back in , no password.

Just ordered my Black MacBook * 13.3 inch Visible Glossy Widescreen * 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo * 160GB Serial ATA drive (5400rpm) * Double-layer SuperDrive * 2GB 667 DDR2 Ram * AirPort Extreme Wifi Card & Bluetoothmacbook_pro_black.jpg
Can you run programs such as photoshop, illustrator, msn etc. on these? Dunno much about it and Im looking to get a laptop this week for uni.

Can you run programs such as photoshop, illustrator, msn etc. on these? Dunno much about it and Im looking to get a laptop this week for uni.
Yeah, photoshop + illustator are actully designed and programmed for macs so they run better than on pcs, which is why ive bought one because they are industry standard.+ you can just get bootcamp and run windows on it simulataneously for windows only programmes.+ dopa, it cost me an extra £40 for another GB of ram.... (i used the education site for discount tho)Was my dads card so it didnt matter haha.... was gonna get the white one aswell but he said get the best one so i upgraded to the black one.

Yeah, photoshop + illustator are actully designed and programmed for macs so they run better than on pcs, which is why ive bought one because they are industry standard.+ you can just get bootcamp and run windows on it simulataneously for windows only programmes.+ dopa, it cost me an extra £40 for another GB of ram.... (i used the education site for discount tho)Was my dads card so it didnt matter haha.... was gonna get the white one aswell but he said get the best one so i upgraded to the black one.
Is it easy to get that bootcamp thing and run windows simultaneously? MSN is a must with the other programs mentioned.

950 with 2gb ram

bootcamp isnt to run windows at the same time as mac os xit's either you start on windows or mac os x, using bootcampusing windows will let you use the lappy like any windows running lappybut if you intend to use mac programs and windows programs at the same time, then you to use parallels desktop or vmware fusion

ah seen...whats the best way?

im waiting for leopard to come out, it'll have built in bootcampi'll then install windows ( vista or xp ? which one ? )and vmware fusion , so that i wont have to restart anytime i want to use something in windowsgo on youtube, you'll see videoes of vmware fusion, it looks sicki wont go on the internet with my windows partition tho, just to install programs that dont work on mac os x

wheres the best place to get cracked mac software?

wheres the best place to get cracked mac software?
i get mine from demonoidfrom there i gotiwork 08toast titaniumadobe photoshop elements ( which i still dont know how to use by the way, someone pm me for help biggrin.gif )i'll get my legit leopard tho, but i'll get an unlegit parallels desktop or vmwareyou can get lots of things from demonoid, pm if youwant an invite